Am i screwed or what? (1 Viewer)

sxcs15

HSC
Been freinds with this girl for 3 years now. i really like her, i wana tel her how i feel but i think that ive gotten "too" close to her as a freidns (like stuck inte freind zone get what i mean?). Am i screwed or wat?

HSC
N/A
Miles Edgeworth said:
You are move on there's nothing you can do about it all you're doing asking here is looking for someone to lie to you.

You reckon you probably aren't and you'll tell her how you feel nonetheless because you think it's the right thing to do and it'll ruin your friendship, which is for the best because

a) she'll start using you

b) it'll start to kill you inside

or

c) you'll begin to resent and hate her.

:)
Limit of n implies infinity....?

OP: Just tell her if you really want. If she's a decent 'freind' she'd get over it if she didn't like you. If she's not, screw that.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
sxcs15 said:
Been freinds with this girl for 3 years now. i really like her, i wana tel her how i feel but i think that ive gotten "too" close to her as a freidns (like stuck inte freind zone get what i mean?). Am i screwed or wat?
I hate it when this happens. There is this girl I see a bit and I have purposely made sure I didn't really become her friend for this exact reason.

It's too late for you now. You should of planned ahead.

HSC
N/A
Miles Edgeworth said:
You won't get the joke

I could have done the whole {n0} etc and {nx} sequence convergence on particular variables as {nx} ⇒ ∞ but I didn't feel the full calculus writeout would have been necessary for a simple mathematical sight gag that's a reference to a particular lyric that in itself is an injoke.

Yeah.
No. Arrow is 'goes to'. => is 'implies'.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
It's too late for you now. You should of planned ahead.
Yes by 3 whole years!!!

I don't think whatever we say will change your mind. At some point you will tell her how you feel and things will probably be screwed up forever. Buyt if she reacts like that, good ridence why would you want a friend like that anyway.

PS. There is a chance she likes you aswell, but yeah after 3yrs I wouldn't get my hopes up, but then again I have seen relationships appear from longer time friends

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
cut your losses and walk away. If you can, try and meet some new girls and go out with them, maybe then you can keep the friendship.

*IcePrincess*

HSC
What ever happened to lying and keeping feelings a secret, getting drunk at a party and making out with someone else?
My bestfriend told me today that he likes me but doesnt want to make our friendship awkward... I mean, bit late for that now dont ya think?
But hey, if you wanna tell her, then tell her. Just dont go making her feel guilty if she says no.

CieL

HSC
I dont think it's ever too late..

My female friend was good friends with this guy..... and they're actually dating now, after 6yrs of being good friends........

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah theres always the exception, and in the case where it works out they will probably marry.

Sweety pie12

HSC
Listen i just told my friend of 7 years that i might like them & guess what although the feelings on their part were strictly friendship we're STILL b/f
im not saying everything is great bla bla bla im saying that if you dont take the risk & tell them what if you regret it in the future mate?!
:)
i say sus it on man & if it seems right just freaking tell em!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Just tell her. Simple, otherwise shut your trap and move on with it. No point with the self torture... leave the torture for the results of a relationship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)