am i stuffed (1 Viewer)

gurnanik

Premium Member
HSC
if my marks are around 50-60 with standard legal economics business and food tech with my ranking near the bottom is it still possible to get a 90 even if i do well in the external exam ??

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
if my marks are around 50-60 with standard legal economics business and food tech with my ranking near the bottom is it still possible to get a 90 even if i do well in the external exam ??
LOL no chance sorry. Unless you get close to 100 in every single test from now on.

William kamel

HSC
mate dw, just try your best. Really, try to kill ur trials and improve ur ranking. It's not over until it's over, I knew alot of people that we're below the cut latst year, they pretty much got 50 for everything as well, but in the end they came out with decent ATARS, decent as in 80 Atar or above. So really pick ur game up for the big ones. Also don't forget Unis give away heaps of bonus points, so try hard....DON'T GIVE UP.

angelarticulate

HSC
You still do have the opportunity to do well but for that to happen you need to first ace the trials and then focus on the actual hsc exam. Here he is really good:
Secrets of HSC Success Revealed
Go down to "HSC Study Tip: How to Overcome Poor Exam Results "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)