An interesting night... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Amie_

HSC
Ok, so a few weeks ago my mates were having a big party, lots of alcohol, drugs, people. It was awesome. I was on a pill, having the best night ever...Then everyone went to bed which left me, my best mates flatmate and his friend. The flatmate has a bit of a rep for sleeping round, but he is serisouly the nicest guy I've ever met. So yeah, we're all wide awake but cold so the three of us jump into bed together..just 'to keep warm'. Then the flatmates friend passes out, and next thing i know I'm having sex with the flatmate...best sex ever(he has a penis piercing too!) not sure if that is the drugs talking or what...but the point is...the friend soon woke up, and yeah, it all went from there...it was certainly an interesting night. I've joined the loooong list of people on his (their) list, but I don't feel bad about that at all...I thought I would feel sorta dirty, but i don't at all. And I also thought things would be awkward between us, but we have become the best friends. I actually feel good about the whole thing, it was an awesome night all round. The only thing that I feel bad about is that someone else will soon join the list, and i'll just be a story to be told...

markmooks

Fucking with your head :)
HSC
You've just achieved an adult view of relating to people post-coitus. You can randomly sleep with people and keep being friends afterwards. It takes a level of maturity and self assurance that isn't always there, but you got there. Obviously there is enough sense of worth coming from the guy(s) towards you that you feel valued. You don't have to be in a committed relationship with someone to sleep with them, but you should always value them as a person and keep a connection.

I think it's great myself. Onya.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
thank you for sharing that anecdote. i'll make sure to pass it on. ;)

_Amie_ said:
The only thing that I feel bad about is that someone else will soon join the list, and i'll just be a story to be told...
what did you expect? an ever-lasting fairytalesque romance? :rolleyes: you had fun, which is awesome... but handle the consquences as they come.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
_Amie_ said:
Ok, so a few weeks ago my mates were having a big party, lots of alcohol, drugs, people. It was awesome. I was on a pill, having the best night ever...Then everyone went to bed which left me, my best mates flatmate and his friend. The flatmate has a bit of a rep for sleeping round, but he is serisouly the nicest guy I’ve ever met. So yeah, we’re all wide awake but cold so the three of us jump into bed together..just ‘to keep warm’. Then the flatmates friend passes out, and next thing i know I’m having sex with the flatmate...best sex ever(he has a penis piercing too!) not sure if that is the drugs talking or what...but the point is...the friend soon woke up, and yeah, it all went from there...it was certainly an interesting night. I’ve joined the loooong list of people on his (their) list, but I don’t feel bad about that at all...I thought I would feel sorta dirty, but i don’t at all. And I also thought things would be awkward between us, but we have become the best friends. I actually feel good about the whole thing, it was an awesome night all round. The only thing that I feel bad about is that someone else will soon join the list, and i’ll just be a story to be told...
Hey, we love sluts here! I’m sure you will fit right in.

markmooks

HSC
She isn't a slut, she is a normal girl living her life. Don't have double standards.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
markmooks said:
She isn't a slut, she is a normal girl.
If normal girls pop pills and have threesomes, right you are! I don't feel the need to judge though, I'll leave that to God.

_Amie_

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
what did you expect? an ever-lasting fairytalesque romance? :rolleyes: you had fun, which is awesome... but handle the consquences as they come.
I don't recall saying that I expected anything from him...

corro

HSC
well thanks for sharing. [I wouldn't have thought anything of it if you hadn't decided to tell the world, now you have, I think you're a whore.]

markmooks

HSC
neo_o said:
If normal girls pop pills and have threesomes, right you are! I don't feel the need to judge though, I'll leave that to God.
You assume there is a god.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
_Amie_ said:
I don't recall saying that I expected anything from him...
I know you didn't. What I meant was, you can't expect to sleep with two guys and walk away from it all without being judged. You put yourself onto that list, you deal with the consequences. If you end up just a story, so be it.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
_Amie_ said:
Ok, so a few weeks ago my mates were having a big party, lots of alcohol, drugs, people. It was awesome.
Your story amused me and i absolutely support your random promiscuous sex life :) Unless you had a bf in which case i hope he does something like that too just to even up the scales.

Gender equality you know.

But anyway, i was a bit confused about the above paragraph.

drugs...awesome.

Drugs = awesome.

Really? what kind of drugs? caffeine?

markmooks

HSC
The only person who has the right to judge her is herself. It is up to her to decide if the situation suited her sense of morality and ethics, to discover for herself what her emotional, physical and sexual boundaries are. If her friends impose their own standards on her then it's their shortcomings. BoSers bagging her out, that's their limitation and shortcomings.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
markmooks said:
The only person who has the right to judge her is herself. It is up to her to decide if the situation suited her sense of morality and ethics, to discover for herself what her emotional, physical and sexual boundaries are. If her friends impose their own standards on her then it's their shortcomings. BoSers bagging her out, that's their limitation and shortcomings.
If she posts here, she's asking for our opinions.

If she doesn't want them, she'll get them anyway because she posted here.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Was there any particular point to sharing that story with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)