Anal? (1 Viewer)

kara42

HSC
XPac2 said:
look all im sayin is that some people will be offended by ur post.

And my Sig? My sig is of the greatest wrestler of ALL TIME, HBK of course, kicking the head of the Hardcore Legend Mick Foley, who is in his apparatus of MANKIND, at wrestlemania 3. Its a completly subtle way of saying, i too like to kick heads.
No darl, that's your avatar/display picture.

XPac2

HSC
LOL that? THAT IS THE CATCH PHRASE OF THE MOST LEGENDARY TAG TEAM OF ALL TIME! Dont knock DX lol they're awesome.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yeah, i'd be interested in trying it. Some girls apparently really get off on it.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
What the fuck?

If you're having sex with a horse, yes.
lol.

who'd have guessed a person who posted 'an arse is only 2.5 inches away from the pussy' is completely clueless about women

NerdCrusher

HSC
I tried anal once and we were both really into it but then she started going off and i thought she was going to orgasm....and then she started lactating...soooo i wouldn't advise it

hayhayhay

yeppo.
HSC
i would do it, i haven't yet but my bf has asked for it! I said only if i can show him what it'd feel like. So it'll probably be happeniing with us, as long as he's willing for a finger or two (it's gotta be fair! hehe)

either way, i kinda wanna try it anyway, to see what it's like... just the thought of it is really kinky & hot to me ;)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
i would do it, i haven't yet but my bf has asked for it! I said only if i can show him what it'd feel like. So it'll probably be happeniing with us, as long as he's willing for a finger or two (it's gotta be fair! hehe)

either way, i kinda wanna try it anyway, to see what it's like... just the thought of it is really kinky & hot to me ;)
'sif not use a strap on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)