Ancient History or Biology. (1 Viewer)

kevda1st

HSC
Well for my prelims i did Both Ancient history and Biology and my results wernt so great....but very similar for both. I find that Ancient History to be likable but too hard to study for it while im studying for other subjects such as chemistry.
Also i find it hard to visit various libarys for books for different sources for research.
So should i drop Ancient history for my HSC??

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
well it all comes down to interest in subject. I mean if u dont truly enjoy it u would have to really push urself for good marks. I mean best course of action ask ur teacher for ancient what ur optionals are going to be then decided whether or not u think u will enjoy them and if u dont drop

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Go with the subject that you like most. Then if that doesn't work out, consider your own performance. If that doesn't work out either, I suggest you work out your future desired career, worload, class, teacher and other factors.

I would recommend Biology because I like it but I am quite biased to give you an advice.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Look at your rankings in both subjects, your future career path, class sizes, teachers (people say not to take that into account but i find it very important) and of course which you enjoy the most.

Looking at your subjects Bio seems to make more sense to do alongside 4u maths and chem, I found in Prelim that some things overlapped between Bio and Chem. Perhaps that is why you find ancient history difficult to study for because it is very different from your other subjects?
Good luck with your decision :)

gothed0ggies

HSC
I was deciding between ancient and bio too , but i HATE bio waaaaaay more than ancient so im going to drop that lols but its totally up to you and what you think will do better at next year . If you find ancient too hard too hard to study for maybe you should just drop that and focus more on biology & ur other subjects

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)