ancient history study group 2005 (1 Viewer)

hunny bunny

hey ancient history lovers (well i wont go that far!)

ancient history is one of those subjects where there is sooo much detail and so many people you have to know seemingly everything about. to save some time (and find time for other subjects!) why not be in a group where we can exchange essays and notes and tips and everything.

if you are interested to join, please leave your email address. it will really reflect when you get the results you want!

*for those who have left school, we would love some of your last years notes too.... (-;

classics_chic

HSC
I'll decline but if you have any questions feel free to send them my way and I'll do my best to answer them (my area of expertise is Greece, but I've done Rome from late Sulla- Caligula). Also see my booklist I made here:

http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=39002

(I also tutor: with competitive rates, I come to you, I'm doing honours prep ancient history and English and marking/ notes are included in my low fee! Email/ PM me for details)

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
lol id be happy to offer notes but i have enough work to do with uni so im happy to offer notes but not to join in , i did rome in high school (augustus to titus, augustus and the julio claudians and agrippina)

oh im also doing honours prep in both ancient history and history (shoulda that make a difference at all)

Last edited:

only_if

Sparta

Hey i need help,
Doing study notes: could someone tell me about the Agriculture in terms of Spartan economy? Alsowould you guys define rites of passage as completing the various stages of the agoge, becoming a hoplite soldier and getting married?
Also what are the aspects of the economic structure and organisation other than the kleroi?
(i.e. taken from the syllabus.)

Thanks.

Last edited:

icedcoffee123

HSC
i wanna join

i would like to join in the group , but i dont think i have the time to put my notes on there , as i dont have a scanner or nuthing , but i get good marks in this subject and like disscussing it , and it would be a great help to join in the study group

minoans
Sparta
Xerxes

mattnirene@hotmail.com add me to msn or wateva if ya guys want

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm happy to be involved. i do alright in this subject.

for the hsc course, we are doing:
fall of roman republic (historical period)
minoans(anceint society)
aggripina (personality)

lesmiester_dj@hotmail.com

K

katie_tully

HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
would u have anything on akhenaten and egypt katie_tully?
I start Egypt after my 1/2 yearlies, so no, I haven't done it yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)