Andronicarse in search of praise. (1 Viewer)

Andronicarse

The Mothership Connection
HSC
Gah! This shit has got me down. I think I will not be finished in time! Stoopid lack of stoopid skills. My ambition has come back and booted me in the balls. *ahem*
I am making a cartoon for my major work, to be submitted as a VIDEO, but at the piss-ant rate I'm at, it may never be finished.
So here I post the main character I haven't even named as of yet in the desperate hope of getting your praise.

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
it's cool ur cartoon thing. u must be so talented to do that kinda thing. oh and dont worry, i dont think i'll be finished on time either and im only writing a critcal analysis/response/i dont even know what its called :p good luck!

PIE

Hmm here I sit uneducated as hell :p wondering if the detctive is ur cartoon or the picture under ur name is he... I got the impression that ur detective was ur man however snakeoils reply post made me think that maybe it was the yellow man :S

The detective is classic... Mysterious and Dark everything a great detective should be. Great choice having the pic void of colour.

Let us know if i was right in thinkin that the detctive was ur character... If not my bad :p

As for the time thing... I finished my first draft the night before my viva or should I say the morning of my viva, that was only two weeks ago. It started off being a teenage story focusing on the facades that people hide behind I'm now basically rewriting the whole thing and its a parody of soap operas. So dont worry too much I'm sure theres plenty of people in the same boat as us worrying about the time frame in which we have to finish this Major Work. Keep at it hun "WE CAN DO IT..."

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Andronicarse
Gah! This shit has got me down. I think I will not be finished in time! Stoopid lack of stoopid skills. My ambition has come back and booted me in the balls. *ahem*
I am making a cartoon for my major work, to be submitted as a VIDEO, but at the piss-ant rate I'm at, it may never be finished.
So here I post the main character I haven't even named as of yet in the desperate hope of getting your praise.
I like it! Why don't you name it Detective Andronicarse? I think it's a pretty cool name btw (went to the other thread).

I think we'd all love to see it sometimes.

still ill

my fellow bathurstisan procrastinator!
detective man looking slick as ever. got to admire that panache and majesty. (consumate V's, never know it might help, or a beefy arm out of his neck)
the hellfire's of sunday await us, keep at it, hopefully on friday out of the mists of drunkeness inspiration will loom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)