Anger (1 Viewer)

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
How does everyone deal with their anger?

Lately I have been raging at my girlfriend for the smallest things that she does wrong, and its cause she always happens to do them at the time when I am angry at alot of things.

Which is extremly unfair on her, and she doesn't deserve it.

So... are there any techniques people use to get rid of all their anger...

as I understand it, it would be a personal thing, and each individual would deal with it seperatly but I will try most things if there is a possibility it would help.

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
tbh i come on here and rage at random cunts over nothing in particular

swear to god
I actually knew if you were going to post in this thread you would say that...

I got no idea why I thought that.

prolly cause you rage alot for no reason sometimes

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
hey fuck you cunt okay?

you and your dead mumma who i fucked thismorning
lol what cunt? wanna fucking make a call on my mum huh? too bad she is fucking alive dickface and she is going to hunt you down and fuck you up the ass, with a razor blade attached to a dildo.

quik.

HSC
Do something physical. Lift heavy stuff/buy a heavy bag/mow the fuck out of that lawn?

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people bring baggage from other areas of their life into a completely irrelevant one, so props to you for noticing and looking to fix it.

Personally I find the heavy bag to be the best thing.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i generally hold in anger, and it ends up being released in random bursts every few months or so over something small, then ppl wonder wtf is wrong with me, lol.

it'd be nice if my anger outbursts coincided with my weights schedule, that'd be quite productive.

HSC
When angry I either:
1) Fuck someone
2) Lift weights
3) Eat food
(in order of preference).

Usually if someone's wronged me I work my way out of anger by talking myself up. It's very rare that someone who's richer, more intelligent or better looking than I am pisses me off, so I try and dwell on one of those.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)