ankle comforters?dont know what these are called but i think they exist (1 Viewer)

totallybord

HSC
hi,
im looking for those things that u put ear the heel of ur shoe like where the back of ur ankle gets frequently digged by the back of your shoes. this hurts a lot for me
i think they might be tape or sth bt i really have no idea
if anyone knows can you tell me where to buy them from
thanks!

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
oh like the foot petal stuff

try coles. and sometimes sportsgirl has good stuff for the feet

totallybord

HSC
are foot petals ones where u place at the base of the shoe ?
coz what i was looking for are like soem strips or sth to stick behind my ankle to stop the inside of my shoe rubbing against my skin n then ripping it off...they exist right?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
are foot petals ones where u place at the base of the shoe ?
coz what i was looking for are like soem strips or sth to stick behind my ankle to stop the inside of my shoe rubbing against my skin n then ripping it off...they exist right?
Bandaids will do the job just fine but make sure you get good ones, like the heavy-duty ultra-sticky type so they stay on all day.

Alternatively foot petals makes a product called heavenly heels or something which doubles as both what you're talking about and as a thing to stop shoes slipping (like if they don't fit right I guess), you can buy them online idk if they're sold in shops here.

Most shoe stores should sell a similar thing, like party feet or whatever the brand is called.

efhat

HSC
go to the supermarket and get bandaid blister block....its the best

Skeeta

HSC
Most chemists now sell "Party Feet" which are a variety of different sized/shaped gel pads for different area's of discomfort in the shoe.
Just pop in to your local and have a look, they're often on the counter or with all the blister/corn pads

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
You're thinking of heel grips. If your shoes are a little too big, try those. You can get fabric ones or gel ones. I'd recommend the gel ones if it's not so much too big but more too uncomfortable.
The gel ones are great for cushioning against hard shoes, I have a pair of flats that I love but are hideously painful/pinching at the back and the gel things fix it just fine.

Nothing will completely fix a shoe that doesn't fit properly, though. I learnt that the hard way...if they don't have your size don't buy it, lol.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
oops i meant their other merchandise.
they have these gel strips you place at the back of the heel

but yeh dude bandaids do the job.

totallybord

HSC
thanks for that!
ill be going to buy it soon from the sound of things it seems the gel things are the ones that i need but is it reusable n wil it fall off ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)