Another ATAR estimate, thanks (1 Viewer)

taintedxblood

HSC
So I finally got my ranks for all my subjects.

English Advanced: 9/196
English Extension I: 15/71
Maths Extension I: 5/176
Maths Extension 2: 12/96
Modern History: 2/24

Also accelerated in Economics last year - got overall of 95.5. I go to a top 5 school.

unicornsnpineapples

HSC
Judging from your ranks, and based on my six years experience of estimating ATAR, I predict that you will attain an ATAR of 99.60.
Going through your post history, I understand that you wish to study Economics/Law at UNSW/USyd. I regret to inform you that you should give up on this dream.
Perhaps you should look into other courses such as Architecture, Arts, or Accounting.
Alternatively, you could consider dropping out now and going to TAFE. It would be better than being at this stage three months down the track, and having to go to TAFE anyway.

Good luck. Unicorns and pineapples.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Judging from your ranks, and based on my six years experience of estimating ATAR, I predict that you will attain an ATAR of 99.60.
Going through your post history, I understand that you wish to study Economics/Law at UNSW/USyd. I regret to inform you that you should give up on this dream.
Perhaps you should look into other courses such as Architecture, Arts, or Accounting.
Alternatively, you could consider dropping out now and going to TAFE. It would be better than being at this stage three months down the track, and having to go to TAFE anyway.

Good luck. Unicorns and pineapples.
He should not give up! There is still a chance for him to achieve the atar he desires .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)