Another "Should I do it" one. Sorry peoples. :) (1 Viewer)

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Riviet said:
That's kind of like what happened at my school. All 12 of the 4u students in my year had to sit all 2u assessments in addition to 3 and 4u assessments throughout most of the first half of the HSC year; it was only after the half yearlies that we were allowed to start making choices of whether to stop doing the 2u assessments or not. :D
If you're doing 4u maths, 2u assessments should be a piece of cake anyway.
And if I don't pwn the 2u assessment...woo embarassment galore! :p

To everyone, thanks for you opinions and feedback.

I'll be doing 6 units of science and the work of 6 units of maths plus the despicable English Advance course.

How fun does my year look? :p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
~shinigami~ said:
How fun does my year look? :p
Should be alot of fun for you if you put in the effort. I know one guy from my 4u class who's doing the same combo as you and he's going fine with everything. :)

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Riviet said:
Should be alot of fun for you if you put in the effort. I know one guy from my 4u class who's doing the same combo as you and he's going fine with everything. :)
I'll have to put in a lot of effort then.

Riviet, does this guy have any semblance of a social life left or is he just a genius like you?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
~shinigami~ said:
Riviet, does this guy have any semblance of a social life left or is he just a genius like you?
Incidentally he does, and even hangs out with some of the "cool" guys in my cohort. :p

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Shhh...quit pointin out the flaws in my joke. :p

To Riviet, "Nucking Futs" hahaha... first your sig made me laugh now you custom title. :D

rocky1989

Amatuer Snake Charmer
HSC
If you go to a selective school and you are ranked first in 2unit, then it seems quite logical to me that you would be pretty good at 4unit.
I don;t think you would find 4unit so hard that you would have to drop it. the 4unit really helps you out in your 3unit aswell.
I'd give it a go if i were you, and don't do the 2unit in addition.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
rocky1989 said:
If you go to a selective school and you are ranked first in 2unit, then it seems quite logical to me that you would be pretty good at 4unit.
I don;t think you would find 4unit so hard that you would have to drop it. the 4unit really helps you out in your 3unit aswell.
I'd give it a go if i were you, and don't do the 2unit in addition.
I'd like not to do 2U but I think it's mandatory for people like me (i.e. not math geniuses) to do 2U in addition.

I Hope 4 Unit it fun too. :)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
~shinigami~ said:
I'd like not to do 2U but I think it's mandatory for people like me (i.e. not math geniuses) to do 2U in addition.

I Hope 4 Unit it fun too. :)
Of course you'd do 2unit... Many of the concepts in 4u are built upon 3/2 unit.

Wackedupwacko

HSC
of course u do 2u otherwise u wont know the basics for 4u... but ull be going thru the 2u stuff before u even realise it....

Riviet

HSC
N/A
In my opinion, 4u is fun. I hope you guys can also enjoy it like I did. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)