Another UAI estimation thread.. (1 Viewer)

Seoul51

HSC
Well everybody's doing it so I thought I'd join in the craze! No seriously, I'm looking for a UAI estimation, but the marks/ranks I have here are... kind of retarded... It's directly off my school report and apparently it's based on a weird combination of assessment marks + my trial results... I attend Westfields Sports (Not a T200 school.)

English Standard: 55% - 51/165

Modern History: 67% - 18/54

Engineering Studies: 73% - 3/10

Mathematics 2 Unit: 69% - 12/56

Information Processes and Technology: 73% - 1/23

Industrial Technology Graphics: 75% - 2/11

Malla

HSC
Well man, 60-70 .. But you need to improve your English mark substantially. If you can lift it to a 70% then you'd be lookin at 75+ UAI, coz your ranks are sweet.

Seoul51

HSC
Yeah I know English kills my UAI but I've tried hard but can't do any better than that... my English teacher usually gives marks/comments for our in class essays etc and she says I can do really well, but the marks I get in tests don't reflect that :\ Any tips?

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
dont take predictions from people who havent even done the hsc yet, seriously. Who knows what you'll get? if u really want a 'prediction', ask someone whos actually done the hsc.. even then they wont know alot of other factors. its too early to 'predict', the only time you 'predict' is when you get your hsc results back the day before u get ur uai :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)