Another UAI prediction (1 Viewer)

blond_e

HSC
Hi I was just wondering whether or not a UAI of 75 - 80 is within my reach. I go to an average public school.

Society & Culture: 90% rank 2/20
Drama: 80% rank 2/15
PD: 84% rank 3/16
Adv Eng: 75% rank 20/50
Gen Maths: 78% rank 14/60

Thanks guys :)

beststreet

HSC
N/A
im going to say.....yes 75-80, even though i havent done my HSC yet, these ranks look alright

i cant find the article but what are the state percentiles for 75+ etc. i know that its 25% of your yr 10 cohort but what percentage of HSC sitters reach above 75, is it close to 35%?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Um, i'd be more optimistic and say 80-90, to be honest (im basically comparing your results to some people from my school, which was an average school).

blond_e

HSC
acmilan said:
Um, i'd be more optimistic and say 80-90, to be honest (im basically comparing your results to some people from my school, which was an average school).
Oh ok, thanks for that. I've just really lost a lot of confidence because everyone on here thinks they're going to get 90 + and they're all doing maths and science which is my weakness and it just makes me feel like I'm going to fail lol

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
blond_e said:
Oh ok, thanks for that. I've just really lost a lot of confidence because everyone on here thinks they're going to get 90 + and they're all doing maths and science which is my weakness and it just makes me feel like I'm going to fail lol
No need to lose confidence, plenty of people get over 90 without any maths or science, and people who do maths and science often dont get over 90 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)