ANU bonus atar points? (1 Viewer)

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
what is "atar"?

The only way you can get "bonus points" as such is applying to do the entry test if you fall within 5 uai points of the required course. However, don't quote me on this, you would have to check the anu website yourself.

Andi0390

HSC
If you are worried about getting in do UniTest. Its not too difficult and it can, as another said, raise your UAI by up to five points.

ANU doesn't have bonus points, I am not sure why but I would imagine it had something to do with the ACT not having a "HSC", and therefore not really having the same standardised subjects and tests.

It really bothers me this whole ATAR thing. I went through school with the UAI and then they just go and change it and all of a sudden my UAI is worth more, but everything is harder to get into. Its kind of sad that I was in the last year of the UAI.

Peal Moon

HSC
If you are worried about getting in do UniTest. Its not too difficult and it can, as another said, raise your UAI by up to five points.

ANU doesn't have bonus points, I am not sure why but I would imagine it had something to do with the ACT not having a "HSC", and therefore not really having the same standardised subjects and tests.

It really bothers me this whole ATAR thing. I went through school with the UAI and then they just go and change it and all of a sudden my UAI is worth more, but everything is harder to get into. Its kind of sad that I was in the last year of the UAI.
UniTest?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)