• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

any 1 get fornight money from centrelink (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
7th Sign said:
You want money of centerlink do you??? well do you even qualify???

If your parents earn LOW wages u can get money of the govt.

If you earn over 16.8k in 18 months you can get money of the govt.

If you are a dole bludger, single mum with a ton of kids or a refugee you can get money of the govt.
just a question...see how you said "earn" 16.8k in 18months... does that mean you need a real job for that? does scholarship money or a regular kickback from family in your account add up to that?

jezzmo

Now lactating. Sample me.
HSC
N/A
You forget the "Are you Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander?". Answering that question affirmatively is like flipping a coin though. You either get free money or free accommodation in a cage.

Mums' who get knocked up more than once and can't afford it should be forced to have their vaginal flaps stapled together. By the time they've had two deformities exit their cavity it's not worth penetrating them again anyway.

And people on low wages should compromise. Bread, water, tent and an apple shouldn't cost more than $20 a week and will see you survive longer than we'd hoped for. You can make that money so damn easily by scrounging public parks for coins, requesting refunds from vending machine companies and bartering restorable trash.

Fuck I love living on the North Shore.

7th Sign

HSC
Serius said:
just a question...see how you said "earn" 16.8k in 18months... does that mean you need a real job for that? does scholarship money or a regular kickback from family in your account add up to that?

you need a job with all tax reciepts and full documentation.

or a small business with a abn number and all tax reciepts and shit and records of sales and other documentation.

they are very tight on giving out the cash for this but they seem to love throwing bucket loads of cash to dole bludgers....

the govt sucks love it or hate it...genuine workers with parents who earn decent money get nothing in the end...

HSC
^^ not really, all they asked me for were like payslips showing how much i earned, and a letter from my employer

bluebiro

HSC
im pissed off with the link at the moment. they stopped paying me cos i earn to much money ($180-200) pw [well thats what i declared anyway] and i got fucking work directions telling me i need to apply more jobs????? As far as im concerned they can all go get fucked. C/link was good while it lasted

ice ken

HSC
7th Sign said:
You want money of centerlink do you??? well do you even qualify???

If your parents earn LOW wages u can get money of the govt.

If you earn over 16.8k in 18 months you can get money of the govt.

If you are a dole bludger, single mum with a ton of kids or a refugee you can get money of the govt.
parents are like 60+ they earn veterans affair.

Skeeta

HSC
someone told me it was 16.8K in 18 months or more?

gah i dunno.. stupid centrelink

Skeeta

HSC
yeah so it has to be within one 18 month period

this girl was saying it was as long as you have worked for 18months or more and earned $16.8k
i was so confuseled

the first makes more sense

7th Sign

HSC
Skeeta said:
yeah so it has to be within one 18 month period

this girl was saying it was as long as you have worked for 18months or more and earned $16.8k
i was so confuseled

the first makes more sense
yeah its $16800 over a 18 month period
from the day you have left school.

yet this figure goes up all the time, it was only liek $14000 when my cousin got it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)