Any Bachelor of Nursing 2010 Parramattastudents?? (1 Viewer)

-juLie-

meep
HSC
You dont need it till second semester but they advise you to get in done now because it takes time for you to get you actual certificate that you need to show uni and if you dont have it done by the time second sem comes you cant go out on prac.

stormstealer27

Tashii the mentalrunaway
HSC
I kno that much =]

but its just that heaps of ppl were stresssin n all

this way i can get everything done before sem 2

I'm still gonna get it before then but ive got other things to take care of first n all

kateemily

HSC
im at parra doing advanced nursing :)

do first aid certs last 2 or 3 yrs? i thought 3 but im not sure. all i know if the CPR component is yearly or something

stormstealer27

Tashii the mentalrunaway
HSC
im at parra doing advanced nursing :)

do first aid certs last 2 or 3 yrs? i thought 3 but im not sure. all i know if the CPR component is yearly or something

thats kool I mite see u round then haha XD

they last 3 CPR 1

haha

apple pancake

HSC
Hey there fuys. I still can't believe that the atar for nursing was soooooooooooooooooooooooo low. You would think because you're handling people's medication and their lives that it would be a bit higher. Did you guys think this too????:cook:

schtrevey

BBC/LLB
HSC
It's one thing to get in, but you'll still have to finish the degree to be qualified. The atar shouldn't be an indication of whether they will be a good nurse or not.

stormstealer27

Tashii the mentalrunaway
HSC
I agree to that

You could be really smart but end up being a terrible Nurse hey it can happen :shrugs:

HSC
ATAR ... Well I got a UAI ... so I have no idea about this ATAR stuff lol and well honestly, I've had a few years of uni under my belt and from experience some people got pretty argha blargha atars/uais and still whoop your ass in every subject you do with them haha.

And well I called them up, and they sorted it out for me YAY =]

Speaking of which...missed academic advisory day =[ those who went, can you fill me in what happened?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)