any good club shows in sydney decemberish (1 Viewer)

propagandhi

HSC
N/A
im gonna be in sydney in early december and i was wondering if there is anybands worth going and seeing.... missed elvis costello and pulley!! how fucking annoyed am i... grrr

please help me out, i live in a musically sterile town who has only had four good bands in as many months... as fun as antiskeptic and dr octopus are, i really wanna catch a few bigger acts or some good aussie music that doesnt come to my crud-bucket of a town (cant say i blame them)

im keen on pretty much anything but jet type rock or dance music...

i have heard rumours about strike anywhere/anti flag combined tour and also hot water music with parkway drive and in the grey. any confirmations/dismissals?

Mike iE

HSC
http://www.bombshellzine.com/gigguide/gigs.htm

Thats probably the best gig guide for punk/hardcore/rock music in Australia. There isnt much on there for early december besides New Found Glory/Reggie and the full effect, but theres still time for more international bands to be announced.
Strike anywhere and hot water music played sometime either last year or earlier this year. If your into that sort of music (im guessing you are by the name), the Resist Records tour might be good, its most of the best hardcore bands in Australia i think.
Irrelevant, Parkway Drive, I Killed The Prom Queen, The Hot Lies, Last Nerve, Taking Sides, and No Grace are playing

Last edited:

propagandhi

HSC
N/A
thanks for your help, bombshell site is awesome

does anybody know where the tote is?
they have sommerset playing, and i really like sommerset
hope to god its sydney, its u18s too which is a plus

also, where would the corner hotel be, its not very specific, but its got the resist tour, which means most importantly the hot lies who i absolutely adore

as for nfg/reggie, cant say i am really that interested. reggie might be worth a look but i have seen nfg before. truly nothing special.

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
thecurtainfalls said:
belladonna festival is your best bet.

www.belladonnadiy.org

there are probably be some more shows on as well. can't really remember though.
dariya you better be going to this

you also better be going to lawrence's thingy on the 2nd
now that you finished school you have no excuse not to
and because you missed the show on saturday you would be a horrible pal if you missed this

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
phantom limb said:
dariya you better be going to this

you also better be going to lawrence's thingy on the 2nd
now that you finished school you have no excuse not to
and because you missed the show on saturday you would be a horrible pal if you missed this
that's dariya? woah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)