Any guys here into the 'game'? Sarging etc (1 Viewer)

SurferNerd

HSC
N/A
I doubt many of you will have a clue what i am on (which is good in a way)

But guys here into sarging? Becoming a huge interest of mine. I've been doing a lot of inner game work and have now been focusing on outer game stuff like the M. Method etc, but I’m also interested in Jefferies NLP, cnf etc. anyway, fascinated with evolutionary psychology, mastery and hopefully sarging HB Blonde/Brunette 8-10's in multi-sets. So yea, I’m looking for a wing, just basically some one to grow with, disarm AMOG's, reflect etc. If this makes sense, give us a PM.

HSC
here's a few of my stats

C/F mode on
AMOG disarming - lvl 15
BL reading mastery - lvl 14
IVD projection - lvl 12
NLP mastery - lvl 13

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
hay guyz letz dress in outrageously ridiculous clothes and walk around with pictures of our friends and family in nightclubs so we can show dem 2 gurlz and intrigue dem with the storiez behind dem.

the game is good in a way, but most of its so bullshit. neil strauss is a tool, lisa (think that was her name) broke up with him shortly after he finished that book.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
SurferNerd said:
I doubt many of you will have a clue what i am on (which is good in a way)

But guys here into sarging? Becoming a huge interest of mine. I've been doing a lot of inner game work and have now been focusing on outer game stuff like the M. Method etc, but I’m also interested in Jefferies NLP, cnf etc. anyway, fascinated with evolutionary psychology, mastery and hopefully sarging HB Blonde/Brunette 8-10's in multi-sets. So yea, I’m looking for a wing, just basically some one to grow with, disarm AMOG's, reflect etc. If this makes sense, give us a PM.
you are a huge loser

boris

Banned
HSC
could probably try not being a fag. Sometimes works

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
lol u posted in the L/R forum as well...

It is interesting stuff, u write it and look like a cock though. Go 2 pick-up dedicated forum's if your looking for a local wing. But yea, i understand your terminology lol. However I'm not huge on peacocking or anything, I'm more an advocate of building strong inner game, then acting cocky/funny around the target through neg's, push/pull etc

For sum reason, the scary thing about the whole thing is the game turns the dating scene into a fucking video game lol. Ppl learn new openers like they are a spell in D and D and they have to level up hahaha

sca

HSC
Cheers to the boys who don't need to turn real life into a computer program to get laid.

As soon as any conversation with a young man runs a little toooo smoothely, I opt out and bring up the boyfriend.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Although the life of PUA is pretty sad sometimes, I don't get why you guys are beating onto the 'nerds' who probably can't get girls any other way?

There's only so much 'be yourself/confident' that socially inept people can reach, so obviously they have to turn to some lifestyle or another to get with girls.

POLANAKI

HSC
the game ?? what ! lolz

sounds interesting, but i have no clue what your on about haha.. SHUTUP RETARDS GO BACK TO YO MOMA AND GET BREAST FEEDED !.. biitches :p
lolz. anyway good luck with that cheeers

btw NERDS ARE HOT ! go fuk a cock !:p ngh

Stoogey

HSC
the game ?? what ! lolz

sounds interesting, but i have no clue what your on about haha.. SHUTUP RETARDS GO BACK TO YO MOMA AND GET BREAST FEEDED !.. biitches :p
lolz. anyway good luck with that cheeers

btw NERDS ARE HOT ! go fuk a cock !:p ngh

Gordy

HSC
I'm a level 82 Asian Elf Paladin with burst cock ability with insane mp / hp / dignity regeneration.
I'm currently equipped very tight black leather armour and a bicycle helmet.
I have a level 57 summon of crabs from my pubes.
I can disarm AMOGs with base attack damage of 24 - 28 from a ranged lazer tag gun.

Wanna go sarging with me ?
I'm in server Australia, channel Sydney.

I'll host, pw : 1234.

Add me, my nick is Dark_aZn_waRRioR_7851

nah, I'm kiddin LOL. The book was alright, a lot of it is cocky shit that disrespects women so i don't really approve of it. He's got balls for writting such a book though.

Anyways, you don't wanna pick up random girls that you don't have anything in common with. There's no purpose, sure you may fill that lonely hole of insecurity because you are able to get in bed with someone.

Still doesn't change the fact that you're a lowly human being if you disrespect women and treating them like animals that you can tame.

No, go meet someone nice and really fill that hole of insecurity with someone you can trust.
Btw, being a 'player' doesn't make you a 'somebody'.

Last edited:

Gordy

HSC
I'm based in the Elven Stronghold as a member of the high council.

psyclops

HSC
if you want to get laid there are many fine establishments with a wide selection of ladies from you to choose from.

if you want to find a partner to love and respect find the courage to put yourself out there and keep trying no matter how many times you are disappointed.

if you want to feel good about yourself, be a nice and decent person. be thoughtful and considerate and do things to help others.

if you want attention sign up to myspace

if you want to team up with another guy to trick girls into sleeping with you prepare yourself for a vacuous, meaningless, horrible existence.

most women will see right through your nasty facade sooner or later.

perhaps the next book you should read is the picture of dorian grey

Gordy

HSC
if you want to get laid there are many fine establishments with a wide selection of ladies from you to choose from.

if you want to find a partner to love and respect find the courage to put yourself out there and keep trying no matter how many times you are disappointed.

if you want to feel good about yourself, be a nice and decent person. be thoughtful and considerate and do things to help others.

if you want attention sign up to myspace

if you want to team up with another guy to trick girls into sleeping with you prepare yourself for a vacuous, meaningless, horrible existence.

most women will see right through your nasty facade sooner or later.

perhaps the next book you should read is the picture of dorian grey
beautiful quote :p

mixt

HSC
dude fuck what everyone sez and do what you want to do, everyones gonna die soon enough anyways and theres every chance that you might just drop dead suddenly tomorrow (like from random thrombosis breaking off and causing myocardial infarctions). go out and do what you want to do in life coz you aint gonna get any younger.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
dude fuck what everyone sez and do what you want to do, everyones gonna die soon enough anyways and theres every chance that you might just drop dead suddenly tomorrow (like from random thrombosis breaking off and causing myocardial infarctions). go out and do what you want to do in life coz you aint gonna get any younger.
beautiful quote

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)