Any Hard Rock/Metal fans here? (1 Viewer)

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by teh winnar!
NO THAT WAS JUST TO CELEBRATE TEH ANNIVERSARY OF LOZ FALLING OUT OF THE UTERUS

CAPITAL LETTERS MAKE ME BIGGER AND MORE IMPORTANT THAN OTHAR POSTS

IF GOD WAS ON BOS, HE'D TYPE IN CAPITALS TOO, EXCEPT HE WOULDN'T TYPE MABYE CAUSE HE'D HAVE GIANT TELEKINETIC POWERS THAT TYPE FOR HIM
and he's bacckkkkk

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Death speaks in capital letters. (Any unenlightened non-Terry Pratchett readers, its ok, you'll live)

OzE Hindu

CAPITAL LETTERS MAKE ME BIGGER AND MORE IMPORTANT THAN OTHAR POSTS

IF GOD WAS ON BOS, HE'D TYPE IN CAPITALS TOO, EXCEPT HE WOULDN'T TYPE MABYE CAUSE HE'D HAVE GIANT TELEKINETIC POWERS THAT TYPE FOR HIM
You're a funny guy.:p

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Hahaha, I missed that line. That's so cute, thanks :D

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Im into a lot of early Hard Rock such as Led Zeppelin and Deep Purple. If you've never heard these bands, check them out now!!!!! lol

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Cactus
Im into a lot of early Hard Rock such as Led Zeppelin and Deep Purple. If you've never heard these bands, check them out now!!!!! lol
YES!!
black sabbath also! and pink floyd (not really hard rock, but still the greatest band ever)

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
Originally posted by Cactus
is that even possible, to have not even heard of them...

Brad

I've heard of this new hard rock band from the USA. they have a new album out and they are awesome... there name is 'Nirvana' i think, something like that, and the lead singer is soooo cool.

Brad

no, i was going to see how many people took me serious and would've been like. OmFg U r Leik such an iDi0t!!!!! OmG lolzzz

Hahaha, the sarcasm detector here is fixed now i see

OMG THE SMITHS ARE ON RAGE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!

Brad

Hahaha, it was after reading the goth thread where that chick took crazyhomo serious after he was saying shit about goths killing jesus etc etc..

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Mojoman
no.... i do not.. as you said "Yo, sup y'all dawgz", please sir, get a life
i love metal music, but seriously dude... use english
i think he did it on purpose ... sarcasm and all

tooL soLdier

HSC
anyone heard of a USA band called RA?? fuckin awesome...heard their music on chronix aggression n got their cd imported. anyone got any new bands that I can check out?? gimme some feedbak people =)

OzE Hindu

Originally posted by tooL soLdier
anyone heard of a USA band called RA?? fuckin awesome...heard their music on chronix aggression n got their cd imported. anyone got any new bands that I can check out?? gimme some feedbak people =)
RA? What's "chronix aggression"? Well there is a new Fear Factory album out - "Archetype". And Slipknot are releasing "Volume 3: The Subliminal Verses". Apart from that there aren't any new bands/releases coming up. CoF are releasing a new album sometime later in the year though.

Oh, and Cannibal Corpse has released a box set titled "15-year Killing Spree" but it's over $70 and I don't know whether it's available in Oz.

Chang

HSC
yeah im into hard rock like slipknot slayer and murderdolls. i seem to like the goth style of metal more these days... as i type im downloading Marilyn Manson vid clips =p.

but i have to admit im disappointed in slipknots new album.. not as hardcore as thier other albums

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)