Any ideas for fun things to do at schooliez?? an ne1 off to airlie wk 2?? (1 Viewer)

jihoihgggbghmkl

HSC
hey guys
any past schoolies-ers that have any fun games or mad things to play/do at schoolies..
or ne1 that has any plans wat theyre doin at schoolies post them here!!
o an also any1 goin to airlie beach week 2 let me kno..:)

Luv kat xox

7th Sign

HSC
drink a shit load then go play footy in the hotel....

just walk into random knts rooms start drinking on their alco supplies after yous have died down...

theirs a shit load of stuff you can do with drinking theirs a shit load of drinking games..

knock and run on annoying knts rooms in your hotel was also fun..

also another thing get like all your empty cans eg a shit load of bottels and shit just go dump them on sum ones door step...they just walk out of their room and are like WTF????

Throwing shit of the balconies is also fun...also abusing ranomds on the street whilst walking past at 4am is coool...

also a massive thing is just chilling in the lifts ...going from level to level ....drinking chilling...
ahh their soo much more I CBF typeing it all up...

Last edited:

eli_1988_1

HSC
hey
we might be going to airlie in week2, heard that its a hole at that time tho coz theres nothing to do...did u hear something different?? plz let me know wateva u know lol
tahnx

jihoihgggbghmkl

HSC
hey nah i havent heard anything like that but i havent really heard anything at all.. i kno theres things organised for week 1 but im not sure whether things have been organised for week 2 or not... but there'll be heaps of ppl there coz it's all booked out at lots of places. and there is a few nightclubs we can always go out to if nothing is planned...
might c u there

jesyka88

HSC
hey my friends and i are going to airlie nov27-dec4. i was there last september and regardless of schoolies events and stuff its pretty awesome.
theres heaps to do, and M@SS nightclub goes off!

should be fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)