any ideas of the extended responses? (1 Viewer)

a-m-e-e-e

HSC
does anyone know what the extended responses are likely to be? our teacher didnt give us any guidance with that and I need to know what to cram for!

williams180

HSC
its geography you sit the test and get a 90%. The sylabus is extremely small thus the lack of variety and difficulty in the previous yrs extendos. Im guessing for ecosystems something on the reasons for protection and management and make sure you use your case study. Topic 2 they either make you do something on dominance dependence or world cities their roles/culture etc or make you outline the problems asscoiated with megacities and urban dynamics. Tourism is by far the most generic you can easily write everything you know on it and just link to question and b6 it.
Goodluck,

jason21

HSC
i have a feeling, judging from past papers, that it will be:

Ecosystems - Biophysical Factors
Urban - Dynamics
Economic activity - factors affecting
OR
enterprise - linkages of people, goods and services

ddtng

HSC
What do you think are the chances of getting two case studies for Ecosystems at risk? It hasn't been asked very often (or at all), but I did get asked for two case studies for my trial (and managed to pull it off even though I was massively underprepared for the second case study).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)