Any one doing analytical reading and writing? Is it hard? (1 Viewer)

Hi5

HSC
Its my first day at uni and had my first lecture of analytical reading and writing.. It seems that its gonna be such a hard unit for me bcoz english is my second language. Do u have any ideaas of how hard or easy it is?

Im really nervous right now and thinking of dropping the art degree or the whole uni

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Its my first day at uni and had my first lecture of analytical reading and writing.. It seems that its gonna be such a hard unit for me bcoz english is my second language. Do u have any ideaas of how hard or easy it is?

Im really nervous right now and thinking of dropping the art degree or the whole uni
If you find one component of the unit difficult then do not be afraid to contact your tutor, lecturer, unit coordinator or peers for help and assistance. You shouldn't think about dropping out of university just because of the one unit. All the best ~ :)

Hi5

HSC
I wasnt thinking of dropping uni just the course.. If i drop this unit do i have to do it another semester

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I wasnt thinking of dropping uni just the course.. If i drop this unit do i have to do it another semester
Oh, so you meant unit* not uni - hmm you should talk to your unit coordinator ~ there is extra help.

HSC
Uni Grad
I had my first tutorial for Analytical Reading & Writing and to be honest it's not difficult. Once you get over the academic terminology, it's actually so-so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)