Any SP fans? (1 Viewer)

Aeon

HSC
The video for Tarantula is horrible.

HSC
my downloads have been stuffing up lately so I'm just waiting for the 14th. Can't wait to hear all the studio versions of the new songs.

G

Gavvvvvin

Blah wheres the Zeitgeist discussion?! Pretty solid album, no Siamese Dream though. Still shows occasional moments of greatness.

HSC
I pretty much love it. I'm not comparing it to other albums though, too difficult. I like every song on there so thats a bonus. The only bonus track I've heard is death from above, and I really like that. Sort of has a beatles sound at the beginning of it. The album artwork is alright, definately an indicator of how much the band's changed. I liked the inclusion of Darcys bass in the coffin photo. I wish they would have put gossamer in there though, its still my favourite zeitgeist era song. It would have at least boosted the running time of the album, just seems a little short.
But all in all I reckon it's been a successful comeback, can't wait for future albums.

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
Blah wheres the Zeitgeist discussion?! Pretty solid album, no Siamese Dream though. Still shows occasional moments of greatness.
NO! Mellon Collie's the greatest.

Omg, why did I waste 30 bucks on an album that I only like three songs off? Meh, was one of the first people to get it in Bathurst, so I feel proud.

HSC
Yeah, pretty much no chance on earth that's actually Billy. He might have an ego but he's not that bad. Plus he spelt Jimmy's name wrong.
And yeah mellon collie will always be my favourite album. But I've listened to zeitgeist about 10 times now and I'm really liking it. I got my copy for $18 so it was definately worth the money.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
RaisedByWolves said:
Yeah, pretty much no chance on earth that's actually Billy. He might have an ego but he's not that bad. Plus he spelt Jimmy's name wrong.
And yeah mellon collie will always be my favourite album. But I've listened to zeitgeist about 10 times now and I'm really liking it. I got my copy for $18 so it was definately worth the money.
Yeah, I had doubts that it was actually him but it seemed pretty legit. Surely not though.

JoshyPutts07

HSC
Best fucking band in the world

ahhhhh don't get me started

i'll write a fucking essay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who's liking the new album?

love and peace

HSC
I thought Bring the light was a nice surprise. After hearing pretty much all of the other songs live, it was good to have a top quality new to my ears song on there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)