Any UMAT practice tests? (1 Viewer)

poniekid

HSC
Anyone have any UMAT practice tests they want to attach or link to for final preparation? Good luck to everyone too

poniekid

HSC
actually i have been practicing since the start of the year but if you read the question i asked for them for final preparation. thank you

lychnobity

HSC
actually i have been practicing since the start of the year but if you read the question i asked for them for final preparation. thank you
Unless you have a medentry/icarus account, I don't think they're available

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
yeh, it wont do much now. might aswell go sleep. even that would be more productive. the umat isnt a test where you can stay up late and cram knowledge like ur average maths/science test. so go sleep now, those of you who havent already.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Yes I did read your question and don't be so condescending, if you have been preparing since the start of the year, I think you would have done more than suffice prep.

Even for final prep, I personally wouldn't do anything the night before! We get countless lectures in med about cramming, etc, prep the night before, some of the research given to us even shows it may be detrimental.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)