any unsw student willing to lend a helping hand to a year 12 student 🙏 (3 Viewers)

zahri992

HSC
hi yall
i'm currently in year 12, and I spend a lot of time at unsw main library doing my work.
don't worry I'm not any of the school kids that run around screaming or eating and laughing while everyone's tryna work, I promise I spend most of my time on level 8 in silence 😭 but because I go there so often id love to like have access to a study room...
is there ANY way to book a room without being a student? idk anyone who goes there that could book a room for me
I'm finding its been REALLY busy lately like last year when I would go there were always heaps of empty rooms but now every time I go every single room is full

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
pro tip - don't ever walk in the UNSW library again
find a random building around campus and chill in there. so much more peaceful, so many less people.
theres like a billion goated spots, dont know why anyone uses the library

if you want a specific room, just use a tutorial or lecture room. the doors are unlocked.
the timetable is the same every week, so if you can just find a place that doesn't get used one day of one week, then your golden for the rest of term

=)(=

HSC
hi yall
i'm currently in year 12, and I spend a lot of time at unsw main library doing my work.
don't worry I'm not any of the school kids that run around screaming or eating and laughing while everyone's tryna work, I promise I spend most of my time on level 8 in silence 😭 but because I go there so often id love to like have access to a study room...
is there ANY way to book a room without being a student? idk anyone who goes there that could book a room for me
I'm finding its been REALLY busy lately like last year when I would go there were always heaps of empty rooms but now every time I go every single room is full
Bro at least you have the decency not to go into a room, the amount of high school students that take the rooms on level 4 is atrocious, next time imma just tell them i booked the room

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Bro at least you have the decency not to go into a room, the amount of high school students that take the rooms on level 4 is atrocious, next time imma just tell them i booked the room
Finally, @Interdice has the opportunity to be of benefit to mankind. If he camps at level 4, no high school student will ever come back and those who do would have near experiences of getting groped and even worse, having to see his BOS comments.

on second thought, no one's going to go in the library until its raided by the police

natsnapshoot

HSC
hi yall
Yeah I would just use an empty lecture room - most of the study rooms are always booked out. You can check https://freerooms.devsoc.app/browse , it's not perfect but you get a pretty good idea of whether a room is being used or not

Interdice

HSC
Finally, @Interdice has the opportunity to be of benefit to mankind. If he camps at level 4, no high school student will ever come back and those who do would have near experiences of getting groped and even worse, having to see his BOS comments.

on second thought, no one's going to go in the library until its raided by the police
Bruh. Most my classmates say hi to me and remember me. No one bullies me. The girls don't avoid me like the plague. I don't seem to be seen as the class pervert.

Even got an Asian girl is following me on instagram. She has a boyfriend. And no I didn't ask, someone else did. I simply jacked off to her instagram, like the old days, and worked in a team with her a week later. Also I didn't stare at her boobs, because comp sci subjects are more interesting than boobs.

It's almost like I don't act the same way irl as I do on shitty internet forums

P.S. I wouldn't be caught dead in a library. Only nerds like you hang there

jonolad69

HSC
Bruh. Most my classmates say hi to me and remember me. No one bullies me. The girls don't avoid me like the plague. I don't seem to be seen as the class pervert.

Even got an Asian girl is following me on instagram. She has a boyfriend. And no I didn't ask, someone else did. I simply jacked off to her instagram, like the old days, and worked in a team with her a week later. Also I didn't stare at her boobs, because comp sci subjects are more interesting than boobs.

You’re a sigma

liamkk112

HSC

average compsci major 💀 respect women

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC

i knew compsci was the course fir you from the start

lolcti

HSC
N/A
hi yall
I'm not any of the school kids that run around screaming or eating and laughing while everyone's tryna work
hehe thats me but i have the right ong I've been going there since yr7

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC

WHO THE FUCK SUMMONED THIS GUY???

Interdice

HSC
WHO THE FUCK SUMMONED THIS GUY???
You did

Cookies are still on this website. I was checking google for something to do with uni, and this website answered my question, and I couldn't help reminding you for the 3rd/4th time that I don't act like a sex obsessed pervert in uni.

Interdice

HSC
You’re a sigma
Nah bruh. Rn I'm a loser who lost 90 percent of his attachments with the humanity, who aint gonna get laid because 1. CS girls are ugly and 2. too antisocial to hang in societies or go to clubs to meet people outside of CS.

If you are in year 10 rn and plan on pursuing CS, get a hot Asian waifu now. Because you ain't getting any at uni, unless you join a society which let's be honest you won't

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Nah bruh. Rn I'm a loser who lost 90 percent of his attachments with the humanity, who aint gonna get laid because 1. CS girls are ugly and 2. too antisocial to hang in societies or go to clubs to meet people outside of CS.

If you are in year 10 rn and plan on pursuing CS, get a hot Asian waifu now. Because you ain't getting any at uni, unless you join a society which let's be honest you won't
@compscigirls

HSC

I know someone doing elec1111 rn that looks identical to your pfp

Cathode_RT

HSC
hi yall
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5U90bOvvDT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
UNSW's insta page has some good study spot options. Otherwise just take a walk around the quieter parts of campus and find a room. From what ive seen, the downstairs floor of the science and engineering building is almost completely empty regardless of peak time.

Honestly tho I dont really get why people hate the main library so much. Floor 6 and 7 are chill asf.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5U90bOvvDT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
UNSW's insta page has some good study spot options. Otherwise just take a walk around the quieter parts of campus and find a room. From what ive seen, the downstairs floor of the science and engineering building is almost completely empty regardless of peak time.

Honestly tho I dont really get why people hate the main library so much. Floor 6 and 7 are chill asf.
why are you doing aerospace engineering?
r u planning to move overseas for good job opportunities? bc aerospace opportunities here~ probably unlikely

Cathode_RT

HSC
why are you doing aerospace engineering?
r u planning to move overseas for good job opportunities? bc aerospace opportunities here~ probably unlikely
Yeah, i've already planned to move to the US for jobs and stuff. I just need to do well LOL
Also the aerospace industry is going to be pretty in demand soon, so jobs shouldnt be too hard to find *hopefully*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)