Any white chicks doing engineering @ UNSW? (2 Viewers)

Stryfe

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
What the hell do we owe you? At least buy a premium account ya gobshite

2 things that make BOS rule: me not being banned and admins who actually pay attention. Have a cookie:)

withoutaface said:
Wow, you're a fucking spacktard. You do realise you're allowed to date girls who aren't in your classes, right?
I'm not doing engo you piece of toe jam. So take your preconception and shove it back between your toes and then wait a couple of days, leaving your foot in a damp sock and then pick it back out and eat it.

I graduated with a bunch of engo geeks and wanted to know their chances. I'm well aware that arts is where the action is at, foo.

Last edited:

Stryfe

HSC
DeathB4Life said:
from my experience youll have to be doing PV or RE to see any white females.

out of a lecture room of 400 people doing any other engineering course you would probably only spot a dozen white females.

if it really matters to you then just dedicate a few hours a week attending random artsy lectures to help confirm your heterosexuality.
I give you props for actually knowing the answer quite well.Like you said, all experience right?

Julz_012 said:
thats what i'm doing, and i'm a white female. lol, there are a few of us but not many.
and from the sound of things, your like most of the eng guys. they see a girl and are all OMG boobs! not smooth at all. its the reason i'm dating a psyc student :p
I found this kind of funny... your psych student BF is just using his knowledge to manipulate you - he's still thinking OMG Boobs but the main thing is, he doesn't let you catch on. That kind of makes you the one whose not smooth. Although I forgive you, you are an engo student afterall. common sense isn't a prereq.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)