HSC
any1 been bludgy dese hols?

i know i hav so farr lol

well i shall 2mrw :read: (hopefully)

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Yeah:

Teacher gave us like 138474643003 economics questions to answer before a study day tomorrow.

I started yesterday did like 8 not even close to half way.

+ maths assignment due first day back.

Ehl

HSC
yeah, most people i've talked to from my school have been lacking motivation over these holidays,
i think the 11 week term burned a few too many
just work at a good pace with breaks, im hoping you get your work done, too :read:

L-esky

HSC
I've been so bludgy these holidays, not matter how hard I try to motivate myself to do something, I just cant be bothered.
I think for me it has a lot to do with the fact that our half yearlies were only in the last week and I had the monday off with no exams but then 7 exams in a space of 4 days. I just can't recover from that haha.

fiSHtITS

Cynical Member
HSC
No, wth? Bludging? on a holiday!!!!

I've been running my casual 5am through to midnight regime of mathematics, ipt, software, english and biology every single day of the holidays so far. I did have a 15 minute break once though to celebrate my birthday but so far i'm deeply regretting that.

dpospination

HSC
fiSHtITS said:
No, wth? Bludging? on a holiday!!!!

I've been running my casual 5am through to midnight regime of mathematics, ipt, software, english and biology every single day of the holidays so far. I did have a 15 minute break once though to celebrate my birthday but so far i'm deeply regretting that.
I assume that u have exams within the first weeks back next term?

Last edited:

Sonata

HSC
i have a bunch of maths trial papers to do for h/w >_>
need to cover dot points and hand in
i have 2 test's on first day back. 1 assesable and 1 not. Then 2 weeks from then i have another test
i shouldnt of bludged on the first week of my holiday

*Squid*

HSC
our exams were the last 2 weeks of term, so they gav us no hw!!! dats my excuse 4 not doing any!!!! lol!! im still recovering from them anyway, so bludging is the only thing i feel lik doing!!!!

HSC
yeah i dont blame all of you who had exams in the last wk of term for bludging... but then theres us who have exams 1st week back!! :(

yellow7

XD
HSC
i love bludging

why else would they give us holidays?

10 weeks of school + 7 exams in 4 days in the last week = major bludging deserved

no assessment still like week 6 or 7 i think

SWEET!

XD

Stang

HSC
i haven't done any homework yet these hols will do some all day tomorrow to make up for it =]

karnage

HSC
I haven't touched a book since week 11 exams.

I'll probably start hitting the books tommorow, just get some hw and some random stuff done like notes. Got 1 SOR research then do an inclass essay assessment and will get an English speech when i get back.

tambourine

HSC
i've done absolutely no homework or study :(
my friends all have but i can't be bothered
i know it's not good but after the exams i just couldn't care less
now i'm regretting it but hopefully i'll get back in the game week one next term
i need to have read a novel and done an essay and done some maths work and bio oh and religion :( now that i write it all out..it seems like too much to do in the last few days of the holidays....

bored of sc

HSC
tambourine said:
i've done absolutely no homework or study :(
my friends all have but i can't be bothered
i know it's not good but after the exams i just couldn't care less
now i'm regretting it but hopefully i'll get back in the game week one next term
i need to have read a novel and done an essay and done some maths work and bio oh and religion :( now that i write it all out..it seems like too much to do in the last few days of the holidays....
sorry to get off topic, but what is LOTE??

Jess007

HSC
only thing i need to do in the hols is read through some sheets we got for modern, oh and do some work in my pdhpe book..nothing terribly hard... ive don tno study/school related work at all over the the hols..and im happy with that... school...*shudders*

xJennax

HSC
I haven't studied at all these hols. I've been relaxing, shopping, haning out with friends, going to the movies, beaching it ect lol. I'm slack I guess. =/ haha but I need to recharge.

Jess007

HSC
beaching it..its been raining and cold where im from, ive been bike riding and going on the treadmil... i havent been to the beach since summer..summer even sucked in general!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)