anybody doing chem1010 (1 Viewer)

hjp.

HSC
ok, my dilemma.
the compulsory safety lecture in week one - apparently you had to register for it, when you registered for your lab? according to my friend who is also doing this course.
when i registered for my lab (as soon as registrations were open) , i didnt notice any part where you also had to register for the safety lecture?

help?

hjp.

HSC
i thought that too.
but the lab times and the safety lecture times dont really line up.
and a girl i went to school with reckons she registered for hers.
i was like...."oh..."

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
i'm pretty sure this will all get explained during your first lecture.
and it doesnt really matter what safety lab u attend. that is, if you happen to miss one u can usually sit in on another if u let the organisers know. it's just a load of wank that tells you not to put ur face in acid and to wear ur lab coat/safetyglasses/enclosed shoes as well as outlining evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
but if you're particularly concerned it might just be best to ring the uni.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
i'm pretty sure this will all get explained during your first lecture.
and it doesnt really matter what safety lab u attend. that is, if you happen to miss one u can usually sit in on another if u let the organisers know. it's just a load of wank that tells you not to put ur face in acid and to wear ur lab coat/safetyglasses/enclosed shoes as well as outlining evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
but if you're particularly concerned it might just be best to ring the uni.
I did it a few years ago, and this is correct.

It is a load of wank, don't stress about it, all you need to do is sign something.

~untitled~

HSC
Haha, for anatomy last year i was supposed to do one of those safety things or something. I missed it, noone cared i just signed the piece of paper the next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)