Anyone apply for St Marys Senior? (1 Viewer)

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
you can do 14 units =/

if you still want to you can get the preferences changed in dec

Jusskah

HSC
That's what I was hoping on. But ugh the lady just kept saying we can't let you do 14 units and arghhhh -____- I even had to fight for my thirteenth unit. Must've just been the person I got stuck with.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
screw her =]
this guy i know did 14 units
i did 13 units in year 11

vongSTAA

HSC
dwarven said:
hmm
did you have to do 5 maths questions?
lol they were pretty basic/okay stuff.

Some guy infront of me was kept struggling with the questions and they kept giving him an easy sheet to do (because he said he wanted to to maths ext 1 at first) and at the end when he kept getting them all wrong he was liek awww nah, I wasn't concentrating properly and shit ahahaha.

Man I'm kind of glad we don't have to go there again until December, fark they keep saying the same shit and it gets really boring lol. Liek I've heard that crap about the HSC in the last two info nights, plus at my current school! ahahaha.

Lyra~

HSC
the maths extension classes were huge i saw the list i was like far out man are they all capable?

Jusskah

HSC
vongSTAA said:
l

Man I'm kind of glad we don't have to go there again until December, fark they keep saying the same shit and it gets really boring lol. Liek I've heard that crap about the HSC in the last two info nights, plus at my current school! ahahaha.
Holy crap yes -_- That last info night just went on foreveeer. And then they have only two people handing out 450 envelopes...

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
Lyra~ said:
the maths extension classes were huge i saw the list i was like far out man are they all capable?

prelim ---> 79 MX1 students

trials ---> 24 MX1 students

krstn16

HSC
yeah , i got into st marys . next year , im doing English advanced , maths , physics , business studies , economics , and legal studies . imagine if some of us are in the same class ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)