Anyone arriving at Ursula Hall early? (1 Viewer)

bluemonday

HSC
I had organised to arrive at Ursula Hall (flying from Melbourne) on the 11th so I'd be there for enrollment on the 12th.

Apparently I can enroll after the 14th, the official move-in date.

Should I just go up on the 14th? Will I miss out on any of the "experience" by arriving early? Anyone else arriving early?

Cheers

Madek

HSC
I live about 3 hours south east of melbourne. I'm going to fenner and i'm going up on the 11th. I think it'll be less hassle to just enrol on the 12th.

memka

HSC
Should I just go up on the 14th? Will I miss out on any of the "experience" by arriving early? Anyone else arriving early?

Cheers
According to the ppl at the Melb Pre Departure Evening the enrolment timetable thingy should have said that interstate ppl enrol together as a college group after they move in.
Apparently this won't disadvantage you in any way.

I'm moving into UniLodge Davey tomorrow however because my 52 week contract starts then.

bluemonday

HSC
Hmmm...I'll ring ANU to confirm, but if that's the case I guess I'll fly up Saturday instead.

Cheers

floorn

HSC
I've called ANU with this exact query and they've confirmed that interstate students can enrol after the 14th with no complications or disadvantages. It's already been said in the thread; I just thought I'd give it another confirmation.

It's entirely possible that you'll be on my plane :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)