Anyone can help to predict my UAI? (1 Viewer)

v=)Endless Road

HSC
Im oversea student..the subjects im doin at the moment r: top of the class in chem, 2nd of the class in phy, top of the class for 2,3,4 unit maths, and proberbly 2nd in ESL..

can anyone help to predict my UAI?

coz the course i wanna do in uni requires over 95 UAI..

thx..

ps: my fd told me the esl will scale my uai down is that true?

HSC
if you don't go well then yes ESL will scale down. but you shouldn't have too much of a problem seeing as though you are coming second!

any idea what rank your school is? your school ranks are great! if you go well in your final hsc exam you're pretty much set.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
either way if hes coming 1st or 2nd, he shouldnt really have to worry about the school rank, since its basically all up to him to see how well he does
if he does well enough, 95+ is a distinct possibility
good luck

HSC
jemsta said:
either way if hes coming 1st or 2nd, he shouldnt really have to worry about the school rank, since its basically all up to him to see how well he does
if he does well enough, 95+ is a distinct possibility
good luck

hahah oh yeah. right :eek:

v=)Endless Road

HSC
my school ranking is not that good...T.T..which is rili sad..

not even in top 200..

thats y im so worri bout my UAI..

thx for helping ^^..

williamycai

Kai-Kai
HSC
i'm not trying to be an ass or anything, but the truth is that you just want positive comments on your results, using a better word, support. It seems you know what you are doing, and worrying is the key. =D
but really you are doing just fine. my school like ranked top 100 reversed (so bottom 100.), got ranked 1,2,2,2,14 (14 for adv eng and i did ALL your subjects) and i managed to get 90.5 uai without attending much school or worrying. Just cruised to maccas and played games during the HSC. (even went late to my 3U test) AND btw, the uais aren't exact, when they say 95, they usually mean +/- 92.
Well at least for architecture it was lol.

edit: shit i just realised my friend is HOT. OMG HOT. DAAAAYYUMMM. (lol look at me, again nothing to worry about)

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
^ you have 11 units there, and by the looks of it, SOR is going to count, whilst PDH would count 1 of 2 units.
you need to do really well in them, since they dont scale good, so if you boost your rank from CAFS to around top 5, then youll do alright
so far youre heading around 60s/70s UAI. Kill the trials and the externals and anything could happen
gl

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
high 70s to low 80s...if youre lucky that is

amy.oneill

HSC
okay,
do you think if i try really hard that i coud get a UAI of 90's because i want to go to the same uni as urself.

thanks ellen

L.perkins

HSC
N/A
hii im laura.
i just read some of the comments and can't find were to post an actual uai comment!
im my half yearlies i got:

food2unit- 2/18
cafs2unit- 6/35
drama 2unit- 1/18
pdhealthpe2unit- 6/37
religionthatsonly1unit- 4/78

would yopu be able to calculate my UAI for me.
i would like to become a primary school teacher and an estimation would help me achieve this goal!....

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
amy.oneill said:
okay,
do you think if i try really hard that i coud get a UAI of 90's because i want to go to the same uni as urself.

thanks ellen
if you try than anything could happen

L.perkins said:
hii im laura.
i just read some of the comments and can't find were to post an actual uai comment!
im my half yearlies i got:

food2unit- 2/18
cafs2unit- 6/35
drama 2unit- 1/18
pdhealthpe2unit- 6/37
religionthatsonly1unit- 4/78

would yopu be able to calculate my UAI for me.
i would like to become a primary school teacher and an estimation would help me achieve this goal!....
we cant accurately calculate your UAI based on your half yearlies....we need your ranks from assessments to date in order to give you a batter approx.
from half yearlies alone, then i suggest you know your stuff....very good ranks imo
but youve only got 9 units....what happened to english?

L.perkins

HSC
N/A
theyy are ..
my half yearlies report results!!
not that acutal assessments
and english standard - 1/87

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)