anyone do the CSSA trial today? (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Hey ppl, just wondering if anyone did the catholic trial for pd today? what did u think of it?
i think i went ok. just will have to wait and see my results first before i say anymore:eek:

suz

HSC
Hey I did it today as well. I found the options REALLY good but the 10 mrks questions for core 1 and 2 challenging!!! Hope I did okay though

Hinto

Originally posted by OZGIRL86
Hey ppl, just wondering if anyone did the catholic trial for pd today? what did u think of it?
i think i went ok. just will have to wait and see my results first before i say anymore:eek:
yeah I found it easy besides the core 1 10 marker...I just BS hehe

Cuban

HSC
Damn that was easy, if u study u can get 95% easy
I didnt study it all coz its too much but i knew all the questions besides the first q for core 1 and one in my option

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
what were the questions for core 1 and 2?

Jesus

Christ
HSC
N/A
err if i remember correctly it was something relate to ottawa charter priority areas to some characterristic.....memory.....fading.....urge to kill...rising....

learn ur damn ottawa charter and the priority areas!

crap now i think about it, u guys couldve told me the questions!!

damn it why didnt i ask!!

Last edited:

Yank

I didnt do this years trial, i finished 2001, but I agree with Jesus, our exam had a ton of stuff on Ottawa charter and the priority areas. If you can write essays on each part of the OC and the Priority areas then you'll be set for a large part of the core sections. Thats what ours was like anyway, just something to consider when studying

Catey

I did the catholic trail although we had a few of our questions changed because we had already done them to some degree in other assesment tasks...

The options and short answers where really esay tyhrough because they are very syllabus based...
I thought the multiple choice where really hard... and I know my stuff and am coming first...

my teacher has always told me that the OC and priority areas are so important and will definately be in the HSC somewhere.... But his advice has always been to know your syllabus of by heart... and I learnt it and trust me it really really helps

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
i did the test. i thought it was ok, nothing to challenging. but i do like PDH and do alright at it. hopefully the HSC i will think the same!!!

just wanted to know, does anyone no the answer for the last mulitpul choice quesion? it was something to do with a rising heart rate and stroke volume. had those stupid lil graphs!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)