Anyone doing Biotech in UTS? help!!! (1 Viewer)

howandwhen

HSC
Hi guys, im just wondering what is it like studying biotech? I did some research my own but still i dont know about the job prospect sides. eg easy to find jobs? what jobs can offer and whats the average salary on the fresh graduated ?
and alos, do i need to do a master degree on biotech in order to get a higher pay job and all that? Im thinking doing a double degree B biotech and B international studies, which would be 5 years all together, do you think it is worthy? and if i need to do the master it will be like 7 years and it seems to be abit too long!!!

thank you sooo much if anyone can please give me some idea and opinion ?

howandwhen

HSC
anyone? what are the job prospects on biotech? good salary and conditions? do i have to do master in order to get employed ?

tofeecrunch

HSC
I just enrolled in my bachelor of biotech at uts, i think job opportunities are enormous in this field.. you're likely to start off as a research assistant but later on can go on to do your masters, following the graduate profiles i think its pretty good.. you can form your own company and capitalize on your ideas in case you find a practical implication of biotech in a field like agriculture/genetics/medicine/cancer research etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)