Anyone doing Business at city? (1 Viewer)

Nupil

HSC
N/A
I'll be doing BBuisiness with International Studies if that changes the world. I just wanted someone to know. Whee.

jimbo

mad hope to see u guys real soon any azns in this forum doing business? im korean btw

jimbo

how was enrolment day today ppls? i was surprised to find out that there werent many koreans afta all which is pretty disappointing.

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
business here too :)
enrolment timetabling a tad confusing.

jimbo

yeah it surely was time consuming and confusing i made heaps of mistakes with my enrolment form so took me ages to finish it.

kkja85

tell me about it... i was the last one to leave uts coz i screwed up my hecs form...

oh well glad its over

hey im doing biz as well but my timetable is completely screwed. i gota do all night classes because by the time i was allowed 2 enrol, they were all that was left.

i really feel uncomfortable walking around the city and traveling from central, which, btw, is officially the worest station in sydney for crime, in the middle of the night plus i wouldn't be getting home until 11 or so, which would inconvenience my family who are alseep by then

i dont have, nor can afford a car,so i can't drive in...and even if i could, parking is impossible and $16 a night!

i was guna write a letter or something 2 uts, but i can't see that really working..

any suggestions???

Last edited:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Woah that sucks!!! That' s so unfair!!

I'm thankful that my sirname starts with B after hearing this....

Ringing the uni or something couldn't hurt.... maybe if they still don't respond try the student union or something because they might be able to tell you who to see to try and get it changed?

jimbo

is there any way of confirming ur timetable and stuff? cus i did make some changes for my tutorial times and my time table is very messy and is confusing me

Dave85

HSC
yeah enrolment took 4ever! i was there 3.5 hours... Anyways lucky i had my sister there who has enrolled b4 coz i had no idea wit the timetable. O well, just glad 2 get into uts!

yeh it sucked big time.

huge queue's...no explanations...blah

hay are u guys able 2 get into uts online. cuz when i asked for a printout of my timetable, the guy told me 2 go there, but it doesn't let me log in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)