anyone else enjoying yr 11 more? (1 Viewer)

timmay.08

HSC
i am finding that i want to be at school since i started yr 11, i will actually sit down and work for a long period of time and dont put stuff off

im really enjoying it

anoyone else feel like that?

RemoO

HSC
umm no wish the yr can fly by so much work spent 5 hrs on h/w and stil have 2 assessment tasks to start on !

Last edited:

X-terc

HSC
N/A
Lol not really, i can feel the work load difference when i was in year 10 -_-'' i spend my time with my hw and i shouldnt be online right now!!! Its quite nerve racking knowing you're gonna do ur hsc soon! SO NO MORE PROCASINATION!!!:eek: :eek:

bored of sc

HSC
Um, yes! I like most of my subjects with the exceptions of english and religion.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
The workload has certainly increased, and we receive so many tasks and homework to do. I'm copious with that, and so far, the marks I've gained for English Advanced are very pleasing. Therefore, I'm enjoying it :). But with maths extension 1, it's difficult and stressing, and way too much work in comparison to my other subjects. But year 11 is going alright, and I'm enjoying it than year 10. If you tend to enjoy a subject, you score good marks for it. So enjoy school life in year 11, it's not all about studying at home 24/7, but balance it with your hobbies as well and don't procrastinate, keep trying and be copious, so your ready for the HSC internals term 4. My advice ;)

gazzalite751

HSC
Depends on what subjects I'm in.
I look forward to some subjects and others I don't.

Say bio, when the teacher finishes explaining and leaves us to copy overheads or paraphrase stuff out of textbooks, he lets us plug our earphones in and do our work while we listen to music =). Of course we have to do something to show him we did substantial amount of work, but it's nice because he lets us.

Whereas Business+Legal - the subject and its content is good, it's just the bloody teacher that pisses me off ==.

So hence, I am neutral about year 11 =D

Aplus

HSC
N/A
RemoO said:
umm no wish the yr can fly by so much work spent 5 hrs on h/w and stil have 2 assessment tasks to start on !
Although, if the year flies by, you'll be preparing for the HSC. Still want that to happen?

HSC
gazzalite751 said:
Whereas Business+Legal - the subject and its content is good, it's just the bloody teacher that pisses me off ==.
Oh i hate that, when theres this awesome subject and the teacher sucks.
It ruins the whole thing. =[

--

I look forward to every class except english, so yeah i'm liking it.

HSC
yes yr 11 is way better, we get hot water for noodles, toasters, more acess to certian facilities, privlidges and teachers dont care about hair rules anymore

gazzalite751

HSC
ZEROtheHERO said:
Oh i hate that, when theres this awesome subject and the teacher sucks.
It ruins the whole thing. =[
HAHA Omgosh, yeh =P

thisnameistaken said:
yes yr 11 is way better, we get hot water for noodles, toasters, more acess to certian facilities, privlidges and teachers dont care about hair rules anymore
Lol, you guys actually have hair rules =S ?

------------------------

RemoO

HSC
Aplus said:
Although, if the year flies by, you'll be preparing for the HSC. Still want that to happen?
haha no... its just the increase of workload ..
one minute ur on top of everythin and the next ur drowning under a stack load of h/w and assessments..
meh ` im over it =]

HSC
thisnameistaken said:
WOAH! THATS AWESOME. Hot water, toasters!? I'd kill to have hot water. I can make so many things with that. And a microwave. And possibly an oven. ^_^

Jeez, your so lucky.

jazzbaby

HSC
:

Year 11 lol yep im enjoyin it :D glad I made the change from economics to cafs and I LOVE legal… English adv is so… boring? Probably coz we are reading animal farm ..stupid satire task lol.. business is good but teacher bores me..

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
HAHAHA the first few weeks are nothing...

enjoy it while it lasts...

wait until u get to week 7 - 11, thats where all the 'real action' starts:D

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Nasonex said:

Not really. Wait til Term 2 starts :D

HSC
Nasonex said:

You're scaring meeee! =[

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Don't worry - you'll probabaly have your exams crowed around a 2 week period. My friend last year had 6 exams in four days, with Biology and MX1 on the same day :)

jazzbaby

HSC
lol
aw well study and i should be right

heaps of people already have assesment tasks

but mine dont start till wk 8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)