Anyone ever gone for the trainee managers and traineeships thru coles myer? (1 Viewer)

Jessie moo moo

HSC
Was anyone successful? How long until you usually hear back as to wether you have the job or not?

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
Jessie moo moo said:
Was anyone successful? How long until you usually hear back as to wether you have the job or not?
I work at BiLo and whenever traineeship management positions come up, they are usually advertised to employees, therefore a lot do not get advertised publically, I know I'm suposively supposed to get one soon....still waiting :rolleyes:

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
my bf got accepted.. 1 week and he was in.. but he didnt accept.. so now hes applied again.. this is for retail management traineeship. actually.. i got accepted too!! lol but i didnt accept either.. like i said b4 i went to the induction, got paid, then never called them after my exams haha. oh wait. im the one with no money for xmas or nye.

Evansy

HSC
i had an intervierw with them over the phone today, so yeha i dont know wat wil happen with that but yeah will have to wait and see. How much do u get paid does anyone know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)