Anyone finding it hard to study for SC? (1 Viewer)

studentcheese

HSC
Haven't started much so I'm gonna start cramming. :) LOL, same, I left my geography and science book in my locker. Good luck everyone and let's kick some ass tomorrow. :p

suzlee

HSC
I'm currently justifying my chilling time by replying to the revision game threads

rolror88

HSC
N/A
iRuler said:
Natural Intelligence hmm... Well im good with maths, science, ok with history, worse at geo and not too good with english either

Ohh well I guess it'll be ok

Here's my timetable for the day:-

10:00 am - 1:00 pm = science (I've been doing science for the last 2 days lol

1:30pm - 5:00 pm = English (Going over some techniques and preparing a story :D)

5:30 pm - 10:30 pm History

10:30 pm - Whenever I feel sleepy (probably around 2:00am) Geo

Then Monday evening I do about 8 hours of maths

Soo much cramming to do in soo little time, i seriously Cant be bothered to do study but I want those band 6's just to show my teachers that even if they dont teach I can do it my self!!!

I think im going to go excellent in science & Maths, Ok in history and geo, Geo will stuff me up, I just know it...

As for english I cant really do much...

Ohh well time to kick some more ass :D
8 hours for maths?.. I don't think you'd need to study that much (unless you struggle with it, otherwise you wouldn't have chosen Ex1 maths..) You need sleep... you won't be able to concentrate tomorrow with only less than 5 hours sleep.. better off balancing maths, history and geo study on monday night or something.

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
I am. But I don't really care anyway.

Imma save all my stressing for HSC.

Kabuzo01

HSC
tacogym27101990 said:
school certificate exams are basically general knowledge
definitely don't study for them

But even so, people dont know everything ^_^ And plus its like 80% General knowledge the rest should be learnt through studying/ doing past papers etc

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
rolror88 said:
8 hours for maths?.. I don't think you'd need to study that much (unless you struggle with it, otherwise you wouldn't have chosen Ex1 maths..) You need sleep... you won't be able to concentrate tomorrow with only less than 5 hours sleep.. better off balancing maths, history and geo study on monday night or something.
I guess but I was just planning on doing a stack of past papers anyway...

As far as sleep goes, I fell asleep at 2:15pm today and woke up at 3:30pm (about 10 minutes ago) agh felt soo good sleeping.. Everyone should give it a try :D

Last edited:

Kabuzo01

HSC
iRuler said:
I guess but I was just planning on doing a stack of past papers anyway...

As far as sleep goes, I fell asleep at 2:15pm today and woke up at 3:30pm (about 10 minutes ago) agh felt soo good sleeping.. Eventyone should give it a try :D

*Sleeps*

24 Hours Later...

.....3.50 pm...Monday.....shit my exams T.T

Just make sure you put your alarm on =P

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Kabuzo01 said:
*Sleeps*

24 Hours Later...

.....3.50 pm...Monday.....shit my exams T.T

Just make sure you put your alarm on =P

Haha I put the alarm on for 3 but it didn't wake me up

Right now I'm trying to study but all the pressure thinking about the SC won't let me study.. I pick up my notes and just Drop them... Soo much pressure even tho I'm trying to calm myself down by having cold water or juice but i'm still shaking, can't stop thinking about SC!!

Kabuzo01

HSC
iRuler said:
Haha I put the alarm on for 3 but it didn't wake me up

Right now I'm trying to study but all the pressure thinking about the SC won't let me study.. I pick up my notes and just Drop them... Soo much pressure even tho I'm trying to calm myself down by having cold water or juice but i'm still shaking, can't stop thinking about SC!!
Dont worry that much, just do previous papers etc if you cbf reading, it works for me ^_^

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Kabuzo01 said:
Dont worry that much, just do previous papers etc if you cbf reading, it works for me ^_^
I want to read buy I can't meh I seriously want to get this over and done with and then I can get my results back, burn my hostory, geography and PDHPE books and then annoy the crap put of my history and geography teachers.. Since I'm changing schools I can even swear.. Nah that's just too much but I'll have fun annoying them haha

Last edited:

Kabuzo01

HSC
iRuler said:
I want to read buy I can't meh I seriously want to get the over and done with and then I can get my results back, burn my hostory, geography and PDHPE books and then annoy the crap put of my history and geography teachers.. Since I'm changing schools I can even swear.. Nah that's just too much but I'll have fun annoying them haha
Lolz just keep on saying Puck you to them =D

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Kabuzo01 said:
Lolz just keep on saying Puck you to them =D
Haha guess I should... After all I've waited 2 years for this moment to come haha

So how's ur study going? Which subjects have you covered and which ones u want to do good at etc...

:)

Last edited:

Kabuzo01

HSC
iRuler said:
Haha guess I should... After all I've waited 2 years for this moment to come haha

So how's ur study going? Which subjects have you covered and which ones u want to do good at etc...

:)
Well i'm kinda tired of studying =D

Maths= Easy
Science= Been studying it 5 days straight should be good now though
English= Just have to remember the difference between a simile and metaphor...i think i got it 100% yesterday
Geo/history = Easy stuff
Computing= I got 100% in it for my trials thats all that matters =P

What about you?

And basically i want to get good in everything =P

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Kabuzo01 said:
Well i'm kinda tired of studying =D

Maths= Easy
Science= Been studying it 5 days straight should be good now though
English= Just have to remember the difference between a simile and metaphor...i think i got it 100% yesterday
Geo/history = Easy stuff
Computing= I got 100% in it for my trials thats all that matters =P

What about you?

And basically i want to get good in everything =P
Well I've been stuck on a science page for the last 2 hours lol.. So hard to concentrate got about 10 pages left... What a drag
Maths is easy
History/geo I'm just doing about 2 hour each tonight.. U can bs ur way past the exam and get good marks haha
Englih I should be ok... Going to over techniques one more time
Computers is too easy to care about

Kabuzo01

HSC
iRuler said:
Well I've been stuck on a science page for the last 2 hours lol.. So hard to concentrate got about 10 pages left... What a drag
Maths is easy
History/geo I'm just doing about 2 hour each tonight.. U can bs ur way past the exam and get good marks haha
Englih I should be ok... Going to over techniques one more time
Computers is too easy to care about
Lolz looks like we're like the same in a way =D

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Kabuzo01 said:
Lolz looks like we're like the same in a way =D

hehe twins Lol

Also I want all band 6's but I doubt I will for english ohh well not like it's the HSC haha

Kabuzo01

HSC
iRuler said:
hehe twins Lol

Also I want all band 6's but I doubt I will for english ohh well not like it's the HSC haha
Lolz true =D

jessmooka

don't leapfrog unicorns.
HSC
ATTENTION YR 10'S DOING THE SCHOOL CERTIFICATE THIS WEEK.
you guys seriously need to chillax... the SC has waaaaay too much hype put on it, the exams are so much easier than your trials will ever be. don't forget that the blokes who wrote these exams have to cater for the entire yr 10 cohort across NSW and are not going to write them for the top students. that is why they are so easy!
i am not even a great student and i didn't do much studying and still got BAND 6'S IN EVERYTHING! so stress less :) all you really need to know is the basic information from each subject and in the case of maths... you get a formula sheet!
(don't even bother wasting your time studying for English!)

wait till senior year... then you can stress!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)