anyone goin 2 ulladulla for skoolies 2005??? (1 Viewer)

LuKiN

HSC
hahahahahahahahaha ah hahahahahahahah hahahahaha hahahahaha ah hahahahaha
hahahaha

hahaha

ashley_smashley

HSC
i'll take that as a no...Whats wrong with ulladulla? Schoolies is a time to relax get away from normal life and enjoy the end of skool with friends as long as its with friends i dont care. ive has enough of getting pissed of ma head and getting with someone random here where i am already! i have a holiday house at ulla... so i fout why not, considering queensland n that is so expensive and i can get this 4 free...i just wanna chill out and get away from the rest of the world, so i dont see why ur laughing lukin

ashley_smashley

HSC
you should join us haha... thanx 4 that ey, im not really up for a huge thing like at the gold coast just a relaxing time... maybe a 1 nite stand?haha... is there any kinda of night life there?? im goin with a bunch of blokes n they r all like they better pick up or im in trouble! hahaha...as 4 me im not 2 fussed

ashley_smashley

HSC
ah alright were goin 4 a holiday not ''shoolies'' really... we dont care who we pick up wether they be from last yr or this yr! haha, at least we know there will be sumone there!!... we're goin from the 25th nov till the 5th of dec...

Eliza*

HSC
Is there anything good happening? If there is I have a few people who will come, and we just so happen to love Ulladulla.

anguimorph

HSC
Im thinking of goin to Ulladulla but i want to know is there much to do a night there?

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
ULLADULLA is bloody awesome, i stayed there with a few mates for a holiday in the term 2 holidays this year, its such a mad place with mad shops, nice beaches, girls, and if you go there for schoolies, i recommend the tabourie lake holiday park, its about 10 mins from ulla dulla but its absolutely awewsome, u can stay in a bungalow that fits 4 ppl, for only $70 which covers the 4 ppl, and it's seriously 50m from the beach, probably less, there is also an island/peninsula there which u can walk 2 and get pissed on, its seriously awesome, look it up on google earth 2 see what it looks like, if u want the coordinates email me.

konartis69r

yeh me and a few of my mates are goin down there this weekend (3rd dec) and stayin down there until we get bored pretty much..im goin on the schoolies cruise so this is jus gonna b a warm up..hopefully there will be lots of chixs down there but we really aint hopin for much lol..see yas there mayb

fleshconfession

HSC
N/A
Haha...how strange...I've never heard of anybody coming down here for Schoolies. I'm from Ulla, I guess it's a pretty nice place, if you dont have to live here. Theoretically nice beaches (they're freezing this time of year though), excellent if you're a surfer. Absolutely no night life, unless you know where people are having parties (which are usually pretty shit anyway). There's like three pubs though, if you're a good drinker!!

Have fun, might see you around :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)