Anyone Going camping? (1 Viewer)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
as if trevy, my plans are surfers week 3, and our whole year is going down coast for a week camping, do it mate, as long as u hav alot of people cause unlike other places, ur not likely 2 meet people there, but im plannin a week of booze, sun and surf, u can relax, and also just drink 4 a week, do it mate!!

Trev

stix
HSC
There's ~25 of us all in the same apartments ('Surfers Beachside Apartments') at surfers, no camping for us! :p Hoorah! Forget which week though, between november and december.

Your whole year is going camping?...

JoeysBoy

HSC
lol trev! You should come camping with us (I still don't know who is coming lol... cept for a few people) You reakon ingy would like to come? I have doubts whether she would tho! It is a place where you can nudie run without too much worry (I speak from experiance as I've told u =P) and drink alot of alcohol around a camp fire... and maybe sex! (I do NOT speak from experiance =o) Good stuff!

And no... my whole year is not going camping...

mahuligan

HSC
me and my girls were supposed to go camping but we changed our minds because it would be a bit dangerous for a group of six city girls to go trekking around the bush. it would have been awesome though..and alot cheaper.

JoeysBoy

HSC
Go to a propper camping site... preferably near a beach or something. You won't be "unsafe" there! And if you're really scared of the bush boogy man, camp in the middle of the ground... though you might be cat-called a lot by the surrounding horny teenage boys! =) You can always get the park ranger to kick them off if you feel threatened!

dawso

HSC
yeah, ill be the 'down the coast camping schoolies' travel guide, as joeysboy said, go 2 place near beach, at a designated camping ground, egs are:

jervis bay (in and around, a heap of camping sites)
racecourse beach - gud camp site, been there a few times
kiama - a heap and heap of caravan parks (ill be ur personal tour guide here and show u all the sites round town ;)

cheers

-dawso

dawso

HSC
dawso said:
onli 20 mins away
yeah, i said 5.........or not

anyway, the gong has like old motels near beach down near the wec that u can get but they are shit old hooker style hotels, then u can go 2 novotel right on north beach, but thatd be a shit load

seriously, kiama, caravan parks are all on beaches, u got.... surf beach, easties, blowhole point, kendalls, think thats all the van parks, go easties, there were a heap of schoolies there last year, talked 2 em a fair bit in town durin day, said they had good fun, no one 2 stop their fun

anyway, i think we shud move on, lol

-dawso

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
We're thinkin of going camping too..dunno where though. And ideas of somewhere not too far from newcastle but far enough to feel like a holiday :p
What do you think of Port Mac or Coffs? Good idea or not?

We'll prob only go for a week or 2, dont think i can handle the spiders for that long he-he.

Drinking!!!!!!! No wonder you feel like crap after the first few days, hangover on top of hangover...but hey ill be doing the same.

So...ideas? Thanks x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)