anyone got an AFL dream team? (1 Viewer)

caughtz

HSC
i dont know many people who do and was wondering where you are all coming? im 7th in my league at the moment but an aiming for the top three.

Robbo_m8

How great is the dream team comp. My team is doing alright - pusing top four in the league. How many points do you all seem to average? It seems that the points are much higher than last year. Last year 1500 was a good week - this year id be hoping for 1700 at least. My team is pretty good, my problem is a pick too much with my heart rather than head. Richo's me capn.

gosh

hey i got a team. currently coming 4th in my league averaging about 1664 per game. usually pick akermanis or brown as captain

Robbo_m8

Richo's my captain. I do have Hall, Bell, Cousins, Bruce, Tredrea and Pavlich in the side, but Richo is a much better player - great for the morale of the team to have such a leader

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Robbo_m8 said:
Richo's my captain. I do have Hall, Bell, Cousins, Bruce, Tredrea and Pavlich in the side, but Richo is a much better player - great for the morale of the team to have such a leader
You'd best have cousins - Richo is a bit too old to be consistent, and has a hot-cold attitude which enables defenders to get under his skin.
When hes hot - hes hot. A bit like fevola.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)