Anyone here in ADFA? (1 Viewer)

BabyGirl69er

I am currently living in the ocean just until i fi
HSC
Im curretnly applying for ADFA, ive almost finished my application but am havin second thought about going straight in next year. Got a few friends that know ppl currently at ADFA and ive heard all bout the brawls, especially bout the army boys. An one of friends friends has just left for special forces training down in VIC. Im so amped on ADFA ive wanted to do it forever. God luck to all that are currently applying or facing the tests. CUT OF DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THE 23RD OF AUG but you also got to apply for UNSW as well and that cut of data is like 30TH OF SEP, you can apply late but suffer the fines.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
BabyGirl69er said:
Im curretnly applying for ADFA, ive almost finished my application but am havin second thought about going straight in next year. Got a few friends that know ppl currently at ADFA and ive heard all bout the brawls, especially bout the army boys. An one of friends friends has just left for special forces training down in VIC. Im so amped on ADFA ive wanted to do it forever. God luck to all that are currently applying or facing the tests. CUT OF DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THE 23RD OF AUG but you also got to apply for UNSW as well and that cut of data is like 30TH OF SEP, you can apply late but suffer the fines.
if u need any help just ask, me and komaticom have both been through the procedures.

btw trust a bridgo girl to choose a nick like that ;)

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
My sister is in the Air Force, pretty mad job. She got sponsored half way through her degree and now is a doctor in the raaf. Pay is good, living conditions are good, allowances are awesome, and leadership opportunities are aplenty (important thing to note for the selection process ;) ) and its a fast paced job that nothing else comes close to.

haha sure u are, u know kirstin ?

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
i cant reapply for 24 months so hopefully i can go in as a doctor halfway during my course (as medicine isnt offered at adfa), so long as i make a med school.

reece123

HSC
BabyGirl69er said:
.....and ive heard all bout the brawls, especially bout the army boys. ....
Could u tell us about them. Like at ADFA or adfa ppl wen they go out on the weekends

deadnature

HSC
Well actually it's either going to be a B Mech Engg through the army or Bachelor of Technology (aviation) through RAAF. Hopefully

BabyGirl69er

I am currently living in the ocean just until i fi
HSC
One brawl i heard was about one cadet will call him bob. Well bob's mum was visitin him n she went out 2 a bar wit him n some of his friends. Some dickhead walked up to her n tried to pick her up n so on. Somehow he found out that she was bobs mum n said to bob "Im taking your mum home wit me 2nite" and basically bob started beating the crap out of him and his friends joined in. The moral of the story dont fuk wit the army.

reece123

HSC
Spose it builds team morale and comradery.

Nyopther stories

reece123

HSC
Can you get in trouble if ur attending ADFA or ur in the defence forces in general and they here u and ur army buddies been gettin in2 fights?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Has anyone read the article on ADFA in "The Monthly" this issue? It's really interesting....

reece123

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
Has anyone read the article on ADFA in "The Monthly" this issue? It's really interesting....

Neva heard of "the monthly"
Wat type of magazine is it? Would u get it in a newsagent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)