Anyone know any language techniques in the Crucible (1 Viewer)

beefcake15

HSC
Hey everyone,

At the moment I have all these concepts of belonging in Arthur Miller's "The Crucible" but I am having a lot of trouble finding language techniques to back up my concepts. Does anyone have any good language techniques for the Crucible inrelation to belonging?

Satty08

HSC
Hmmmm, Well. i guess you could post your concepts and from there i can try to relate the multiple language techniques to the concepts themselfs.

sxapil

HSC
This is a very indepth question, which is asked frequently throughout the year 2009 and so forth. the "crucible" which is a complete waste of "social time" is inevitabltly unappropriate for the HSC. the HSC is actually a waste of time due to the fact that a friend of mine last year completed his HSC and received a mark of "33" as his UAI so called ATAR for 2009 continues. He wanted to do MARKETING ADVERTISING which is a UAI or ATAR of 75 and this year he completed his form and got into University of Canberra even with is UAI ! how "RIGGED" is that, and how did he do this? easy. HE FILLED OUT A FORM. they didnt even need his academic background or his ability to market. all he needed was that paper that said HSC REQUIREMENTS TO GET INTO UNI and BAM he is into university. he partied all through the HSC time period. he drank till he got his stomach pumped. See HSC is a load and whatever your teachers RAVE on about.. just dont listen comprehend with social life and go out and enjoy, because you never know an atomic bomb could explode at this minute and all you did was worry about BELONGING and related MATERIAL and worrying about stupid school and how it has insignifcance to LIFE after schoool about "BELONGING" who cares if your fat and dont fit in with the SKINNY STEREOTYPE noone gives a rats tail therefore screw f** school and go and drink VODKA oh and snort a line THANKS =)

sxapil

HSC
SCHOOL IS A LOAD NO1 CARES IF YOU FAIL OR PASS
ITS ACTUALLY DEPENEDENT ON HOW FAST YOU CAN WRITE WITHIN A 3 HR PERIOD NOT OF HOW MUCH YOU ACTUALLY "KNOW"
THE BOARD OF STUDIES ACTUALLY ARE LITTLE ASIANS WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN WATCH LITTLE YR 12`S SUFFER THROUGHOUT THERE LIVES and WRITE STUPID EXTENDED RESPONSES THAT REALLY HAVE NO SIGNIFCANCE TO UNIVERSITY OR EVEN LIFE IN FUCKING GENERAL
WHO CARES ABOUT BELONGING TO A GROUP WHO CARES ABOUT JOHN PROCOTOR AND HIS LITTLE WHORE ABIGAIL.

GROW SOME GUTS AND GET OVER IT PEOPLE

MY LITTLE RETARTED COUSIN GOT INTO UNI LAST WEEK
AND HE IS 11. SO BITE ME

Tensai1827

HSC
ITS ACTUALLY DEPENEDENT ON HOW FAST YOU CAN WRITE WITHIN A 3 HR PERIOD NOT OF HOW MUCH YOU ACTUALLY "KNOW"
THE BOARD OF STUDIES ACTUALLY ARE LITTLE ASIANS WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN WATCH LITTLE YR 12`S SUFFER THROUGHOUT THERE LIVES and WRITE STUPID EXTENDED RESPONSES THAT REALLY HAVE NO SIGNIFCANCE TO UNIVERSITY OR EVEN LIFE IN FUCKING GENERAL
WHO CARES ABOUT BELONGING TO A GROUP WHO CARES ABOUT JOHN PROCOTOR AND HIS LITTLE WHORE ABIGAIL.

AND HE IS 11. SO BITE ME
racist much....

ccy

HSC

AND HE IS 11. SO BITE ME

HA HA HA HA HA! Calm down. Hmm, but to be able to write quickly, surely you have to know and understand what you're talking about?

pookiewoo

HSC
I must say i feel sorry for the original person who posted this.... he got no real answers hahaha

jiratic

HSC
its a play so think dramatic techniques:
lots of emotive dialogue,riddled with techniques (unintentional probably, HSC english is basicalyl sophist m****bation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)