Anyone know how to install aircrack? (1 Viewer)

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
Anyone know how to install aircrack for windows?

Heart.O.Gold

HSC
What kind of problems do you encounter with installing it?

I messed around with aircrack awhile back and the problem is you need a wifi card with an atheros chipset.

Add some screenshots of the problem(s)

Post if you need further help.

~give peace a chance~

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
aircrack is used for hacking. I'm assuming therefore that you're using the program for malicious purposes....

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
aircrack is used for hacking. I'm assuming therefore that you're using the program for malicious purposes....
someone who can't install a program will not do anyone harm...except perhaps him/herself.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Nolanistic said:
Do you even know what hacking means? You're an idiot, these tools are hugely useful for network penetration testing, you joke.

GTFO my internet, faggot.

Yeah if you're too retarded to install the windows version which has a funky easy installer you shouldn't be using the internet, or technology. Electrocute yourself.
Of course i know what hacking means, idiot. Network "Penetration" Testing..sorry, but it sounds an awful lot like "hacking" to me.

And Yes, i know the difference between hacking (which will be like opening ur mobile phones to see whats inside, or modifying the registry to see what happens) and cracking (maliciously gaining access for criminal purposes). So yeah, dont call me an idiot. I know what i'm saying, and i know quite a bit.

If you weren't talking to me discard everything i said.

LoneShadow said:
someone who can't install a program will not do anyone harm...except perhaps him/herself.
okay..they're INTENTION is to hack. sorry about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)