Anyone know what to do about my breakouts? (1 Viewer)

seilk5

HSC
N/A
I've still got one more week to go but my face has been breaking out really bad during the HSC because of the stress and all nighters. Each new breakout takes about two months or more to heal and this really sucks because my face is going to be ruined by the end of the HSC.

I've already tried visiting the derm but none of the prescriptions have worked and I'm really starting to feel depressed about everything so far. Does anyone have any remedies that they have found helpful?

I usually wash my face twice a day with cetaphil at morning and night. Before I go to bed, I moisturise with aloe vera and put on some benzolye peroxide. I already know that I should drink lots of water, change pillow sheets and don't touch my face but this is starting to affect my HSC.

souljah888

HSC
Visit the derma again, and ask if they could prescribe you antibiotics as a weak form of acne cure, if you've got considerably bad breakouts i'd consider visiting another derma and ask if they can prescribe you Accutane (Isotretinoin) its a potent vitamin A, only side effects are dry lips, dry skin, better than acne scars imo...

Last edited:

Vidhya

HSC
Yeah go back to the dermatologist, because about two years ago, I was prescribed Roaccutane (just a pill), and I used it for two months and my face cleared up and two years later, it's still spotless :)

timinator1993

HSC
Dermotologost BUT put a new towel on your pillow every night, like wrap it around it and rest your head on a new one every night.
Sounds low key, but it works incredibly well, I had the same thing, a few breakouts which would take 1-2 weeks to heal, slept like that for 3 days and they had started shrinking and not painful, been doing it for the past week and ALL gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)