ANYONE LIKE PHYSICS? (1 Viewer)

michymushroom

HSC
I'm Yr 10 going into Yr 11 and I'm doing physics next year (which I never imagined I'd ever do and only chose because of our school subject lines)

Can someone please help feed my delusion that I might actually enjoy physics...?

If you do physics and like it could you please tell me why you like it because I'm really scared to start...? Thanks guys!

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Horrendous. Feels like you’re walking through hell and back.

chilli 412

oo la la
HSC
I'm Yr 10 going into Yr 11 and I'm doing physics next year (which I never imagined I'd ever do and only chose because of our school subject lines)

Can someone please help feed my delusion that I might actually enjoy physics...?

If you do physics and like it could you please tell me why you like it because I'm really scared to start...? Thanks guys!
ye

WeiWeiMan

HSC

Everyone loves physics

carrotsss

HSC
The actual physics bits are really fun, there are some big history sort of parts at the end which are a bit of a drag sometimes but overall it’s a pretty nice subject

WeiWeiMan

HSC
The actual physics bits are really fun, there are some big history sort of parts at the end which are a bit of a drag sometimes but overall it’s a pretty nice subject
How would you rank modules 1-8 in terms of difficulty and enjoyment

carrotsss

HSC
How would you rank modules 1-8 in terms of difficulty and enjoyment
I don’t remember 1-4 much that was all sorta a blur and they really don’t matter that much anyway but for hsc I’d probably say

difficulty: 5 easiest by far, mod 7 not too hard but a lot of content, mod 6 a decent amount harder, mod 8 again not too much harder but a lot of content

enjoyment: 5 > 8 > 6 > 7

I really wanted to love mod 8 and there were some really cool parts but just the sheer amount of annoying content was a pain

WeiWeiMan

HSC
I don’t remember 1-4 much that was all sorta a blur and they really don’t matter that much anyway but for hsc I’d probably say

difficulty: 5 easiest by far, mod 7 not too hard but a lot of content, mod 6 a decent amount harder, mod 8 again not too much harder but a lot of content

enjoyment: 5 > 8 > 6 > 7

I really wanted to love mod 8 and there were some really cool parts but just the sheer amount of annoying content was a pain
do you hate mod 6 and 7 or smth cuz how is ur second favourite the one you "wanted to love?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)