anyone not going to schoolies? (1 Viewer)

hairspray

HSC
Is there any point of going to schoolies if you are 18? Because i won't be turning 18 until April next year.

aimzlouise

HSC
yeah im not going to schoolies at surfers. due to parents and dont see the point of getting drunnk on surfers.

i like the whole idea of schoolies, celebratin end of high school without gettin smashed off ur face with strangers.

umm not sure what im going to do. mayb work idk.
i wanted to travel but dont have the money for that either. :(
a couple of my mates are organizing to go to bali or fiji or somewhere like that but idk

would be nice.

i htink my family is goin to new zealand for a couple weeks so yeah

other wise ill jst go campin or somethin with mates idk

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
nope, not going..we find it kind of silly..probably just going to go camping or something

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
At the moment I'm not going.

The biggest reason is cause I only just turned 17 (not turning 18 till halfway through next year!). And I don't really want a fake, I'll get so stressed out whether or not they will find out.

It's weird though, my parents WANT me to go, and they WANT me to go to the Gold Coast- cause my sister went there.

And most of my friends are going to heaps of different places that don't interest me..

I wouldn't mind spending half a week in Sydney but and just going shopping and so on.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
We don't have schoolies in Tasmazia, not sure if that's a good thing or not.

We just go to Falls Festival instead, much less trashy.

aceofspades1

HSC
i'd like to go, but parents won't let me. plus i might be starting work so nup.

kayla1991

HSC
i dont feel the need to go. like i dont drink and not many of my friends are going so i dont feel the need. i would rather just party with my mates at home rather than with a bunch of complete stranger anyday

Stephie-Rae

HSC
I'm not going to schoolies. I don't have the money to. I'll probably just catch up on some sleep and enjoy lounging around the house doing nothing to be honest.

cassieagill

HSC
IM GOING :) but were going to phillip island...i think we chose the wrong location...i don't think many people go there...

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
schoolies are for losers.

It's just another reason to get pissed, when you can do all that at home with ur mates.

i believe only socially handicapped ppl go there
i sooooooooooooo agree. Im going 2 travel around middle east with ma cuzsins, im goin 2lebanon, quate, syeria, Dubi, Saudi, eygpt for a month and just chilax. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HSC
I'm not, because I don't see the point in wasting my money to go to Coffs Harbour when I can have MORE fun where I am than having to travel up there and waste my money doing so.
I'm also thinking of either going overseas in January, visit family in Jan or go to the Gold Coast/QLD. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)