Anyone not going to schoolies? (1 Viewer)

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
Of course I'm from the north shore. Nothing wrong with living in Mosman! Fuck no not interested in your fb at all. We won't even cross paths I can guarantee it.
do not give him any detail about yourself

he keeps a record of everything

i bet you he is going to touch/grope/rape someone at the meat

very creep

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Um I think everyone in this thread is fucking delusional. If you think "a lot of people aren't going" you obviously don't know the right people.

You're all Asian and couldn't find anyone to go with, stop deluding yourselves that you're having a better option by not going to schoolies......
y the asian h8, m8

LonelyWolf

HSC
Of course I'm from the north shore. Nothing wrong with living in Mosman! Fuck no not interested in your fb at all. We won't even cross paths I can guarantee it.
What place are you staying at, haha you're too fucking afraid to tell me

good job faggot

proved what a weird cunt u r

wouldnt want to touch or get anywhere near u

serial rapist in the making
come to the meat than ill fucking deck you cunt, fellow bosers around us as well

oh wait, you are still a fake account

noworriez1

HSC
N/A

come to the meat than ill fucking deck you cunt, fellow bosers around us as well

i want to come back breathing

whether u can bash me or not doesnt prove ur not a creepy, molesting asian faggot

(+ i highly doubt u would be able 2 if it was a clean fight)

but knowing u, u will bring a hammer or molest me

LonelyWolf

HSC
nah, daddy's little girl will be the routine cum dumpster at surfers. you do realise the male to female ration shiel

I'm going to make a sign with you're username just so you can identify me

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
^ see what a creep he is

he gets obsessive ... definitely a missing link or was born retarded

SpanishMoss

HSC

Too afraid to tell you because there's a 99% you will rape? Nah fuckwit that's self preservation. And you wouldn't know your way around here anyway, not for people like you

Someone get rid of this pathetic basemet dweller for christs sake... At least other people on here pretend to have social skills..

LonelyWolf

HSC
Too afraid to tell you because there's a 99% you will rape? Nah fuckwit that's self preservation. And you wouldn't know your way around here anyway, not for people like you

Someone get rid of this pathetic basemet dweller for christs sake... At least other people on here pretend to have social skills..
haha, I don't care if you don't come up to me - I just want you to see it. you've already given me enough information

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
It's lonelywolf making me feel that, as a girl, bos is not a safe space for me to interact. I feel really threatened.
Just feel threatened about LonelyWolf. If he thinks you're attractive, he'll want to defecate on you. True story.

Other than that: Welcome to the Bored of Studies forum! Shame that you've encountered one of the creepiest members first (i.e. LonelyWolf)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)