Anyone not looking forward to the Biology exam? (1 Viewer)

assi23q

HSC
Yeah, I was in engineering for almost all of prelim- didn't do too well, so I decided to switch to the only subject that I could go into (there was only languages in the same line and physics but it was too late) so I switched to biology.

Fast forward a year, the anatomy of the human body does not interest me and I continue to snicker when I hear the word homozygous.
I can't stand the subject at all, I could have of dropped it but I already picked Construction to get my white card cheap and drop after; so I can work in construction as a side job (for a gap year before I go uni).

But yeah, regretting it now big time- cannot focus on studying it at all; if anyone has any tips on studying it, they'll be appreciated.
Just wanted to see if there's anyone on the same boat as me and doesn't look forward to the Biology exam?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Not looking forward to Biology.. hate the subject

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, I was in engineering for almost all of prelim- didn't do too well, so I decided to switch to the only subject that I could go into (there was only languages in the same line and physics but it was too late) so I switched to biology.

Fast forward a year, the anatomy of the human body does not interest me and I continue to snicker when I hear the word homozygous.
I can't stand the subject at all, I could have of dropped it but I already picked Construction to get my white card cheap and drop after; so I can work in construction as a side job (for a gap year before I go uni).

But yeah, regretting it now big time- cannot focus on studying it at all; if anyone has any tips on studying it, they'll be appreciated.
Just wanted to see if there's anyone on the same boat as me and doesn't look forward to the Biology exam?
I hate Biology too! I should of chose Modern instead of Biology. I just find most of it really boring and there is so much content to learn. No matter how much I study, it doesn't help much at all.

The only thing motivating me at the moment is that it is the LAST BIOLOGY EXAM I'LL EVER HAVE TO DO and it's my back-up/worst subject so it probably won't count. I'm already accepted into university as well through an early admissions program, so that takes a load off.

I have decided I never want to study science again!!!

Good luck! :) P.S I still laugh to myself regarding homozygous - don't worry :)

narutofire21

HSC
well its on monday so better get studying. i gotta to the search for better health tonight and tommorow... havnt touched pass papers

trungduong12

HSC
well its on monday so better get studying. i gotta to the search for better health tonight and tommorow... havnt touched pass papers
Didnt do even a single past paper
Start to rote learn Everything tonight !!!
OMG !!!
I hate biology !!!!!!!
And i chose B Science for UAC preferences :/

HATE MONDAY MORNING !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Didnt do even a single past paper
Start to rote learn Everything tonight !!!
OMG !!!
I hate biology !!!!!!!
And i chose B Science for UAC preferences :/

HATE MONDAY MORNING !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:(

ushnakhalid

HSC
Agreed.

EXCEPT FOR THE EPIDEMIOLOGY PART OF THE SYLLABUS I HAVE TO ROTE LEARN SO MANY STATS IT MAKES ME WANT TO KMS
epidemiology will be the death of me. So will all 8 markers and genetics (option) in general.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
OMG I LOVE EPIDEMIOLOGY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!

Said no one ever.

peri24

HSC
tell me if its hard. im thinking about biology next year as i may choose not to do it if its hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)