Anyone still not received their student cards? (1 Viewer)

thebackhorn

HSC
N/A
Hey.

Anyone still not received their student cards? Its been about 1.5 weeks now.. Just seeing if anyone else was on the same boat..

rx34

HSC
I went to Student Central on thursday. They said to wait till Tuesday and get my card from the Fisher Library.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
have you perhaps missed it being delivered to your house and therefore need to go to the post office instead?

thebackhorn

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the reply guys.

I've checked my mail and saw no notice for post office pick up.

Guess I'll just have to check with Fisher library tomorrow.

TheFush

HSC
Have you tried talking to your postoffice directly?? - they may still have the registered package

thebackhorn

HSC
N/A
Yeah maybe I will go to my local post office to check it out too. But don't they normally leave you a slip informing you that a package has arrived some the local post office and to tell u to bring ID and stuff to pick it up?

Enigmanation

HSC
Hey.

Anyone still not received their student cards? Its been about 1.5 weeks now.. Just seeing if anyone else was on the same boat..
Yeah same shit happened to me, so i went to Fisher Library during O-week talked to the guy and apparently the dude who took my picture and what not for the card on the day i had it done hadn't processed the order properly and forgot to press save. That's fucking gay.

Anyways i got the whole thing sorted and he told me to come pick it up this Wednesday.

thebackhorn

HSC
N/A
Yeah same shit happened to me, so i went to Fisher Library during O-week talked to the guy and apparently the dude who took my picture and what not for the card on the day i had it done hadn't processed the order properly and forgot to press save. That's fucking gay.

Anyways i got the whole thing sorted and he told me to come pick it up this Wednesday.
That would really suck. I hope this hasn't happened to me. I'll find out tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)