Anyone with 12 units going to tank a subject? (1 Viewer)

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
I know many people will say drop it or what not.

I'm doing BIO as my 'Extra Units', and have pretty much decided it won't count.
But I need to have completed high school science for my 'tertiary education'.

So I'm not going to put as much effort into it as others.
I will still study a little, but not as much as others.

Anyone else doing the same or something similier?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
My friend's done that with Business all year...he's been doing other subjects work in it and he's barely studied for the sub itself.

I've done that with Chem as well :)

Yamiyo

HSC
I'm doing that with Japanese continuers, but it doesn't require that much study anyway (you're allowed dictionaries in the exam for god's sake).

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
I new I wasn't the only one doing it lol.
Yeah, Im rather apathetic towards Bio.

I will probably start doing other subs work in business and tank bio.

My Bio rank isnt terrible ( like 3/13) so im going to bring the class down a bit :hammer:

T

Troy2287

risole91 said:
I new I wasn't the only one doing it lol.
Yeah, Im rather apathetic towards Bio.

I will probably start doing other subs work in business and tank bio.

My Bio rank isnt terrible ( like 3/13) so im going to bring the class down a bit :hammer:
What hurts you, helps the state :uhhuh:

wendus

krawr.
HSC
drop it only if you're ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that it's ABSOLUTELY going to not count. otherwise keep it. same thing with me for ext i maths, but i'm keeping it anyway.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
me and general maths.
i'm first in all my other subjects. probably 7th after the trial now in maths.
i'm sitting in band six range marks comfortably in my other subjects.
high band 4 / low band 5 in maths.

Cob-was-here

HSC
Yeah I said goodbye to doing well in extension maths. Just gonna focus on 2u...

Aaron.Judd

HSC
I'm tanking 2 Unit maths. I'm not failing, but I'm not ranekd very well or doing very good either. Luckily I have 13 units and are doing pretty good in the other 5 subjects.

I haven't dropepd maths as I enjoy it, and a basis in it is betetr than none at all.

wLym

HSC
2 subjects id drop are either english or 4U and 3U math. They say you cant drop english and I cant drop 4 unit cause i didnt do 2 unit assessments. How convenient. Bummer.

cheney31

HSC
i've decided to do the same for japanese continuers but then i start to feel guilty about not studying it = =...

HSC
risole91 said:
:mad: people like you suck. one of the people in my italian class is doing exactly this. she constantly gets 50% but won't drop it even though it's her worst unit, so my mark will get dragged down severely by her. so my best unit will end up being average. grrr.

Aaron.Judd

HSC
russianROULETTE said:
:mad: people like you suck. one of the people in my italian class is doing exactly this. she constantly gets 50% but won't drop it even though it's her worst unit, so my mark will get dragged down severely by her. so my best unit will end up being average. grrr.
Maybe she only has 10 units like you. Remember, she has just as much right to do it as you do.

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
Probably going to tank English, and praying to whoever's out there that my Extension 1 will pull it up somehow =S

T

Troy2287

russianROULETTE said:
Stop your whining...you've had all YEAR to improve your rank, and if you're not good enough to beat her, tough titties.

HSC
Aaron.Judd said:
Maybe she only has 10 units like you. Remember, she has just as much right to do it as you do.
ah, no. she has 12 units, and her worst subject (aside from this), is one where her marks are 10% higher, which she gets tutoring in, and which will be scaled up better. i never said she doesn't have the right, i just think it's selfish of her.

Stop your whining...you've had all YEAR to improve your rank, and if you're not good enough to beat her, tough titties.
LOL, did you even read the post? i said she was getting 50%, and in the same post said it was my best unit. if she was beating me at 50%, i'd be severely fucked in the first place. anyway, i asked someone and it turns out that my mark is high enough that i won't be effected. but the others in the class will still be dragged down by her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)